Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Idea

Baerk

As it stands the truly high level enemy encounters (beyond sortie level by a large margin) are locked behind hours of enemy scaling on endless missions. This prevents making any encounters beyond sortie level bite size content so to speak. Since Kuva liches can be leveled up and their followers get their own missions I have this proposal.

Make kuva liches have a very high level up cap and as they level up allow their followers to level up to get stronger with them. This way the follower related missions can be potentially made to be lvl 500 enemies or even higher on demand without having to painstakingly grind through hours of endless missions. To further balance it for match making sake just as there's a setting for ping limit for match making there could be a pair of values for desired lich enemy level to set a lower and upper bound for what level enemies the player wishes to encounter. A little safety feature that could be put in is that you can't set the upper bound higher than what your lich currently is to prevent weaklings from casually intruding on overtuned content. An other safety possibility is that for those who leveled up their lich too much there could be an espionage/stealth type mission for deleveling the lich.

My computer predates warframe and isn't stable enough to guarantee I could play a mission solo for hours without a crash due to mildly faulty RAM. As such doing an endurance run is just simply unfeasible for me since i'll probably crash mid way which will lose me all my deserved rewards in the process.