Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration change (mostly Defence)

Goelandz

I basically not have much left to do in the game so I decided to play a lot of arbitration. I did some 55+ wave of defense and some thing can get annoying as you go. Most of the following point are about defence... Since I mostly only do survival, Defence or excavation.

• NPC Weapopn
    • You can't give weapon to the "defence" NPC. I don't know if its a intended choice or not but would be great if we could.
  • The NPC movement.
    • I really don't mind the NPC move. I do mind that hes simply teleporting from location A to location Z. (And no that's isn't lag.) It should stay at a single location for the full round at least.
  • Host migation (might be more of a bug than anything)
    • Host migration aren't paused. When there is a host migration the game continue, so your "defence" NPC get murder like no tomorrow. You also loose stack/etc. It happen to me during 5 on 5 host migration so its not a closed incident.
  • Rotation A/B reward.
    • The goal of arbitration is push your limit, but if you aim for the reward that is rotation A or B only... Well you leave after 20 minute/rounds and that's isn't great. It pretty much force the rest of your team to either leave or be a man down. You should be able to buy rotation A and B reward with Vitus Essence. It should be available for something like 30 Vitus Essence.