The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everything Should Get a 30%-40% Platinium Reduction

MetaMortred

After doing a little conversion I realized some of the items are really expensive considering the standard platinium rating. I believe it would be better if there was a 40% reduction on most of them. Particularly:

Weapons

Warframs (15 dollars for a single warframe?)

Bluprint Rush Price

Slot Expansion

Revive Refils (should be cheaper to encourage more usage)

Anyway, thats just my i dea, if you think it should be higher or even lower you xpress your point here.

Depends on what they have down the line content wise.

If they plan to release new systems as expansions, then sure they could probably cut down the cost a bit on some stuff currently.

If not, I don't know if that is really wise. F2P doesn't run on people grinding the game endlessly just to 'play for free'. It runs on the people willing to repeatedly invest some money for a fun experience.

So no matter how low they make the cost, it isn't going to really change anything too much. The people who don't mind paying a bit will still be paying, the people who simply won't pay, won't pay. Eventually you hit a point where everyone would buy stuff, yes. Then they would use it for a bit and dump it and the population would plummet immediately unless they launch with a tremendous amount of content.

The #1 focus should be on making the game interesting and deep/complex enough to keep people engaged and curious to log in every week and see what new stuff there is to try out.

He's right on how there should be a platinum cost reduction, just not on everything in general. I really do not think a weapon should cost as much as a warframe, and a lot of these bundles are pretty plain. 700 for the rhino package and that's almost $50! The sad thing is the rhino package has 3 items that are purchaseable with credits (around 120k for all three items). I'm pretty sure most people would rather just find their blueprints for the warframe/ buy the weapons with credits than to spend that much. Bundles are supposed to come with incentives... that 120k takes about 1-2 hours to farm if you really just want credits.