The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So With Our New Bbw(Eapon)....

Gerostalis

I would love love love to see more than one charge animation.....I love the way Galatine looks. Its sad that such a cool looking weapon, with awesome attack animations gets tied down to the same attack animation over, and over, and over.... and over....

I've always hated charge builds because of that single reason, so even before the pressure point buff I used normal attack builds. This weapon is so blatantly made for charge attacks that I can't justify making this into a normal attack weapon. I could have sworn that DE mentioned in a live stream that they were going to work on multiple charge attack animations. Either way it would be great to see. 

I would love love love to see more than one charge animation.....I love the way Galatine looks. Its sad that such a cool looking weapon, with awesome attack animations gets tied down to the same attack animation over, and over, and over.... and over....

I've always hated charge builds because of that single reason, so even before the pressure point buff I used normal attack builds. This weapon is so blatantly made for charge attacks that I can't justify making this into a normal attack weapon. I could have sworn that DE mentioned in a live stream that they were going to work on multiple charge attack animations. Either way it would be great to see. 

it has the same attack animations that the scindo does dude lol

I wonder how an animation update would even go, would it just look more over-the-top? Or would how you move affect how well your attack lands, provided it does land? I still haven't obtained the poke-poke blade but I do want it for what it is.