Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Concept: The Alchemist

(PSN)Miugens

idris_the_alchemist___custom_pathfinder_frame Name: 

the art of alchemy was an ancient branch of natural philosophy, were practitioners of such art (Alchemists) attempted to purify, mature, and perfect certain materials to their absolute extent, in a way its very similar to us tenno with the vast modding and (frame/weapon synergies). known for transmutation, creation of an elixirs and the development of concoctions , i thought it would very interesting to have a frame lore based on the old philosophies of medicine and science.  

Chymes is a Master of the Medicine and human body, as such he always seeks knowledge and utilizes his vast insight of the 5 natural elements to buff, combine and inflict true pain to his enemies.

Base Stats are: 

Health   550 at rank 30
Shield    0
Armor    350 at rank 30
Energy    200 at rank 30
Sprint Speed    1.1

Abilities:

b89f05d4f684805722d34f82837b80d0.jpg

1: triangle-and-circle.jpg  Chrysopoeia

Spoiler

(transmutation) : his first ability is to drink an elixir (duration based) that allows him to transmute any pick up to a certain +elemental dmg type and adding it to his weapons and giving him an (Insight Stack) per pickup of the 5 elements  ex: (ammo = +Toxin) , (energy = +elc), (health = fire) (and credits = cold) Capped at a certain %

2: 0ebd325af15ae152693181ccfdadc62e.jpg Panaceas

Spoiler

(Purification) : this is his survivability upon cast Chymes will Gain 1 (Insight Stack )inject himself or ally with a concoction that has a random buff of 3 possibilities, Armor, Health, or life steal, the buff  scales with power and is duration based and the buff effect will decrease overtime and cannot be recast-ed until its gone.

3: d6e42ab3154a965935748287b01525ce.jpg Alkahest 

Spoiler

(Dissolution) : Upon Cast Consumes half of your Insight Stack and converts all collected dmg types from 1st ability into a massive( depending on stacks collected) combined multiplicative elemental chance and buff to all your weapons of your choosing and adding status chance capped at +50% ( Corrosive, radiation, viral, or Blast)

4: 1427241688579.jpg Magnum opus 

Spoiler

(philosopher's stone): upon cast consumes all of your Insight Stack to unleash his ultimate large AOE alchemy circle that gives  4 buffs and de-buffs for enemies 

option a) nigredo: enemies within range of the circle will get their armor reduced (armor reduction scales with power)

option b) albedo: all allies within range gets healed with percentage of each dmg type received 

option c) citrinitas: enemies within range of the circle will get reduced dmg and increase of dmg received for a short period after the circle is cast

option d) Rubedo: based on amount of Insight consumed allies will receive a crit dmg multiplicative buff of max x30% 

thats all i have ATM, I hope you guys like and support  Chymes  base concept and help me balance out his buff percentages and ability synergies. 😊

Edited by (PS4)Miugens
Grammar

im currently working on  his passive i have narrowed it down to these 2:

1) Gnosis: All Status effects dealt by Chymes have longer duration, and all status effects inflicted on Chymes have a shorter duration

2) Shared Insight: any pet or robotic companion of Chymes gains a +SC% per insight stack