Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Larvaling?

Fawlkon

Question

So... not exactly sure what happened.  Was playing as Ash, really wanting and hoping to get the radiation ephemora, and the larvaling spawned.  "Awesome, and on the first mission I run for this too!"  At least that was my reaction at first.   My Ash has fatal teleport and I still use daggers with Covert Lethality because its nice to drop everything with one quick port and a stab.  So I do it to the larvaling.  Downed her and went for the mercy kill. Went through the whole animation and everything.  Then she stood up... and I mercy killed her again... and again... and again.. and, you get the idea.  Also... can we just take a moment to point out that "Mercy" kills are incredibly brutal and not very merciful? Still, they are rather awesome kill animations.  But I digress.  So after 5 minutes of mercy killing the little witch several times and chasing her down to continue doing it, I gave up, finished the mission... Finished... not abandoned... completed the mission and left like you would any other completed mission.   No Lich, no nothing.  Cant even go back and get another one.  Have done missions for the last 3 hours, Adaro, Sedna to be exact.  Get the flashing lights and all but nothing after that.

Did I break my new Lich already?!

P.S.  This would be my second Lich.  Killed my first one earlier.  Not sure if that matters or not.

Edited by Fawlkon

1 answer to this question

I killed my first lich, but I've tried getting another one. I've gotten flashing lights but nothing spawning. Is this a bug? My first lich was very strong with no weaknesses either. Cold damage with resistances to a lot of things, I wish I kept him but couldn't get the option to convert him 😞