Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 26.1 - Dojo + DryDock QOL Suggestion

Ruinous_Envoy_Zed

During this time of Dojo builds (Destroy/Builds/Destroy/Builds) I think we've read enough feedback on Dojo building mechanics/systems. To which I'd like to add my voice to that shouting from the Orokin Lab.

If Moving or Relocating built/decorated rooms from one Node to an Existing Valid node isn't possible - my NEXT preferred option would be some form of Proxy Build.

Let's use my current dilemma of a Grandest Hall being in an awkward location (as to allow building the DryDock in a much accessible location) AND having to "Destroy" the Grandest Hall would require that I remove/reduce the respective 'children' builds to be given that option.

In a Dojo 3.0, what I would receive is a "Proxy Build" that would allow me to place the Grandest Hall with a UI Text explaining that "In order to complete this removal, I am required to Place the Room within XX minutes." Effectively putting the room in an temporary state of built and removal. 

Once I fulfill "Placing" the Grandest Hall in a different valid node, I am greeted with the usual "contribution" options WITH an exception of NO Fast Build while the previous room is undergoing its removal. When the previous (Grandest Hall) room has completed its 2hr countdown to being removed, the Dojo session will be refreshed to update the Dojo - I can access the NEW Grandest Hall contribution panel again AND would have access to the Fast Build option, expending the necessary Plat.

If in the event, I decide to cancel the removal of the Original Grandest Hall, (The Dojo Session would check if any Builds of the same name exists) I would be informed "By clicking OK, you agree to  CANCEL ongoing construction of (Room Name) and its resources be refunded."

Does this mean you'd need an extra set of resources for the same room? YES. 

This option could/would be limited to single instance rooms, such as Halls, Crimson Branch, Drydock, and others I've yet to attempt destroying in my dojo.

Have I destroyed and rebuilt the Dojo more than ONCE since the update? YES.

Would I call this Dojo suggestion a POD option? (Like Storage PODS) YES.

Would I call this update Rising Tide Pods? YES. #NoChallenge.