Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 days of xmas giveaway

(XBOX)Nikolai420

Question

Hey guys Nikolai420 here. I am an active member of Inner Tennos Wrath clan on xbox and i want to do something special this year. I' d like to give back to the the community that, for the most part, has been pretty generally cool to me. I don't care if you offended me or wronged me in any way i just want to do my part to help out my fellow tenno.  I'd like to do a 12 days of xmas giveaway.

For the 12 days leading up to and until xmas i am giving away items to players based on the 12 days of christmas(day 1 1=item/day2=2 items/day 3=3 items etc)from prime frames/weapons to prisma and vandal weapons, rare mods to riven mods, arcanes and pretty much anything and everything i can trade with 1 random player getting the gift of..well hunhows gift as gift #12 on xmas day. Players will b chosen at random with appropriate items for mastery rank.

The rules are as follows:

1. Add me on xbox(nikolai420) and send me a message stating what you enjoy most about warframe, what you hope to see in future content, and what kind of item or items would benefit you best if you were to be picked and i will do my best to accomodate.(please do this before the 14th of December)(I will try to message everyone back in a timely manner to confirm entry)

2. only tradeable items, w/occasional reactor/catalyst or forma for those Mr 27's who have it all, will be gifted.  Frames, rivens and weapons will b given out but there will also be rare mods and arcanes as some gifts.

3. I want everyone to be able to participate in this event however only players Mr12 and under will receive the final gift on day 12 of Hunhow's gift.

4. The event will start on Saturday December 14th and the furst item will b given by 12 am eastern time on this date. so i hope to hear from my fellow tennos. Sleigh on all!

P.S i tried to post this under events but it seems i do not have access so i posted here.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet