Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth

Seer

I feel like the stealth in this game isn't as good as it could be. I mean, there's detection and parkour and ways to avoid being noticed, but I think there needs to be more thrill to it. In no way would this affect loud players, but for people who want to take some missions slow, should have to think tactically. For spy missions, staying stealthy, using parkour and avoiding being seen by cameras and making noise is important, but what upsets me is that when anyone uses a silent weapon and the body just falls to the ground, and the enemies just ignore it. Enemies should be able to detect dead bodies and be more aware, it would make the game way more fun for people who enjoy playing it this way. Also, not to mention your in a hulking suit of metal. For crying out loud, when you slide you can literally see sparks. Stealth should be at least a little bit slower in the sense that the enemies DO have ears and if they can hear a gunshot they should be able to hear a chunk of metal grinding against the floor. Everyone plays different, in the recent Devstream, part of the community was upset when it was announced that Railjack would be majorly co-op, and they made a hint saying that they would be adding in an npc crew at some point. The point i'm getting at is that adding more stealth and detection mechanics to the game wouldn't hurt anyone who loves going in guns blazing.

Edited by Seer

I personally think enemy scaling should work differently. Maybe less on the HP gain and more on the damage gain. Such a change might encourage players to fight smarter, and develop skills needed to defeat targets. Make taking hits consequential in some content. I remember having the need to develop combat skills in the early days of warframe when all enemies posed great threats to me and my squad-mates. Today in warframe there is no need to develop combat skills, but instead, you develop weapons and warframes. I want the need to develop skills again.

• Like 2