Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros - Objective Unclear, Excessive

MD04

After you collect the Sacred Vessel and equip it, killing the first Seeker prompts a response from Baro Ki'Teer that suggests you need to return to your ship and inspect the vessel. I believed the step was done at that point. Then, all further dialogue kept indicating that "the glyph has changed", even though it seemed no different. I thought maybe I was supposed to kill another type of enemy with goggles. After running around for hours with no sense of progress, I finally had to check the Wiki to see if I was missing something. As it turns out, you need to kill 60 Seekers to progress the quest. I'm sure I've killed at least a dozen missions worth of Seekers before the glyph showed any discernible sign of the blue glow for progress. With the misleading initial dialogue, and slow appearance of the progress meter, there really needs to be a more clear indication that it's a numbers game, not just a single target to satisfy the vessel.

Issue Two: Seekers barely spawn. I've encountered more Hellions, Eviscerators, Hyekka Masters, and Heavy Gunners, all enemies that are more challenging IMO. In keeping with the theme of the quest, I've been running missions on Mars, but maybe missions on other planets contain more. I'm not sure, but it's very off the mark if you need to travel to other planets to satisfy the demands of an ancient Martian artifact. It's easily the most wearying grind I've encountered in the game so far. At least with The Silver Grove, scanning flowers had a clear and reasonable expectation when you go in a mission to look for them. Not fully clear a map looking for Seekers and encounter ZERO.

Either the target number should be reduced, or having the Sacred Vessel equipped should guarantee a minimum number of spawns of the target enemy. Otherwise it's either run potentially over 60 missions just to complete this single step, or farm content completely unrelated to the storyline of the quest, and neither of those offer a fulfilling gameplay experience.

I seem to be experiencing the same issue given a much longer period given of atleast 5 months I stopped playing but that fact I cant make any progress at all is concerning when I am seeing the seekers on it to all I know is im experiencing the same issue