Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe First Look/ Preview !

Spammie

Hey guys, so I enjoy warframe so far, and even though my english is really bad I decided I want to make videos with comentary because on my personal channel even if I don't do comentary on my videos there are people who watch my videos and I decided that I can do something better than that. So I made a new youtube channel called Super Gameplay Time and a show with the same name, curently is at Ep2: Warframe and I wanted to share with you my video hopefully some of you will watch it and give me some feedback, and maybe just maybe like and subscribe to my channel sience is 1 week old and has only 2 subs lol :)

Link to video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK5RXXoM6NQ

Oh right, I forgot to actually post here.

As I said in the comments, its a good representation of what a beginner players experience will be like, but it didn't really showcase the other features enough. So I spose I'll list some things I'd like to see more of for a more complete gameplay preview.

At least briefly show some of the other factions, doesnt have to be a full level playthrough, just some short bits showing the other two factions in action.

Use different weapons, at least some pistol action would be nice, and most definately needs some more melee action (both normal and charge melee attacks, or at least some charge and mention the mechanic so people know its there).

More use of powers to show that warframes are more than just another generic power armor with shields.

try to show a bit of the more advanced moves and terrain actions/features like wallrunning, its okay to let people know that you aren't exactly good at some of the more advanced things and at least show some attempts and basic functionality, especially doing an early gameplay preview I at least am not expecting to see some amazing polished pro ninja parkour moves everywhere, but at least saying, "hey this stuff exists, I may not be great at it but its cool and there for you guys to check out" would be good to have.

Edited by TinFoilMkIV

• 3 months later...

Oh right, I forgot to actually post here.

As I said in the comments, its a good representation of what a beginner players experience will be like, but it didn't really showcase the other features enough. So I spose I'll list some things I'd like to see more of for a more complete gameplay preview.

At least briefly show some of the other factions, doesnt have to be a full level playthrough, just some short bits showing the other two factions in action.

Use different weapons, at least some pistol action would be nice, and most definately needs some more melee action (both normal and charge melee attacks, or at least some charge and mention the mechanic so people know its there).

More use of powers to show that warframes are more than just another generic power armor with shields.

try to show a bit of the more advanced moves and terrain actions/features like wallrunning, its okay to let people know that you aren't exactly good at some of the more advanced things and at least show some attempts and basic functionality, especially doing an early gameplay preview I at least am not expecting to see some amazing polished pro ninja parkour moves everywhere, but at least saying, "hey this stuff exists, I may not be great at it but its cool and there for you guys to check out" would be good to have.

Hello thank you for your feedback, but I got the idea, Will prob. make some gameplay videos on my channel to let people know that there is more to it that meet's the eye, of course I was kind of a beginner when I made the video, not like much has changed but I did got used to more advanced techniques (also I want to mention when that video was done there were only 2 enviroments in the game). Hopefully when I make next video for this game I will be able to showcase ember frame I like fire so yeah.