Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crystaline!-A Crystal Death Full Of Deadly Death Crystals Warframe!

SniffYoBunnies

A female tank frame!We didn´t have that here for a long time,did we?

Why should I talk anymore about how awesome this frame is going to be?!I DONT KNOW!

Here are her stats,anyway!

HP:150

Shields:110

Speed:A little over 1.0

Armor:125

Energy:80

And the most awesome part about any warframe...SKILLS!

2.Reflection:Gives Crystaline an aura of thin crystals,reducing damage for a short time and reflecting bullets back at enemies.25 energy

1.Crystal Spear:Throw a giant spear of deadly death crystals at an enemy.has puncture,if enemy is not killed,he will be pinned to the wall until the spear diminishes.50 energy

3.Crystalized Shield:Summon a crystal shield infront of you,blocking buleltfire

75 energy

4.Crystal Warrior:Summon a small crystal dome around you,protecting you agaisnt all incoming bullet fire,has more durability than Rhino´s Iron Skin,acts as a portable Snowglobe....thing.

There you have it.I tried to get a picture of the warframe,but all I found were some cheesy old cartoon characters and weird Devianart artist channels...ew

Edited by SniffYoBunnies

• 1 month later...

4.Crystal Warrior:Summon a small crystal dome around you,protecting you agaisnt all incoming bullet fire,has more durability than Rhino´s Iron Skin,acts as a portable Snowglobe....thing.

how about instead of that, you have an aura that shootsout a pinning spike on any enemy that hits you, ranged or melee.

You have to be attacked for it to activate, ya know?