The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Someone To Jump Me Ahead.

BramBlackmon

Question

I'm trying to get all the bits for a Rhino Warframe. Rubedo is a pain in the &#! to farm for since the mobile defense missions got added into the mix, but I'm making a bit of headway in this department with no assistance.

What I do need is someone who has Themisto and Psamanthe unlocked ((the boss battles for jupiter and neptune respectively))

I have Jupiter unlocked on my own, Don't have Neptune unlocked. But a big besides the point here. I just don't want to be arsed fighting through a bunch of missions I don't need anything from just to get to the one thing I need from that area. I can't offer any kind of reward obviously, but If I do have some missions unlocked that you would like to be quickly taken to, I'm more than happy to return the favor.

And don't give me a morality speech about ruining the game, I don't @(*()$ care, I don't want to hear it.

11 answers to this question

So which are trying to unlock again? I got confused. Sorry if this was a stupid question.

Two specific missions Themisto and Psamanthe

I need to get a neural sensor from the Golem.

and I need a Control Module from The Hyena.

I don't care about the systems themselves, just the two specific places where these bosses crop up.

I can beat the Golem but I don't have a sure win against the hyena because of two things it's missile and it's shields.

That's not a problem ((I hope)) I have my Excal at 30 and supercharged, and my weapons are also supercharged at level 25. So I don't need to leech off of someone, I just need help getting there.

Yeah but when I take cover to reload my Gorgon, it's shields are already full again.

That really wouldn't be a problem in a team of 4. But, I'm not all that picky, It doesn't have to be the Hyena mission itself, It could be the one right before that, either way it would unlock the mission for me to try at my leisure.

That really wouldn't be a problem in a team of 4. But, I'm not all that picky, It doesn't have to be the Hyena mission itself, It could be the one right before that, either way it would unlock the mission for me to try at my leisure.

Feel free to add me but I only go online on weekends but I rarely go online during weekdays that aren't holidays.