Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hive Mind Of The Innocents {Reservations Available For Shadow Upgrade}

JuggernautAnonymous

Out of game.

Your age?: 16

Third Person Shooter Experience? Space marine, Tom clancy, Fable, Mass effect and some few more.

In Game: HunterDK

Main warframe Rhino/Mag (the only i got right now)

Primary: Boltor/braton.

Secondary: Kraken/Lex

Melee: Orthos

What do you excel in? Helping teammates and getting crowd control.

What do you lack in? Dps for high level enemies.

Are you willing to help in the construction of the dojo in the case you're accepted? If i'm able then i will help.

Thoughts on how to improve the hive mind of the innocents? It depends on how the system is running.

Edited by HunterDK

Out of game.

Your age?: 17

Third Person Shooter Experience? I play Mercenary Online.I think it is third person shooting.

In Game: -Exile

Main Warframe: I have only Excalibur.

Primary:Braton

Secondary: Lato

Melee: Skana

What do you excel in?: I think support my team in battle.

What do you lack in?: I'm bad in melee.

Are you willing to help in the construction of the dojo in the case you're accepted?: As much as possible I will help if needed.

Thoughts on how to improve the hive mind of the innocents?: I'm only new here and I don't know the other mechanics of the game.But i will try my best to improve the clan.I'm very thankful if you accept me in your clan. Thanks! :)

<br />

<p><span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>Your Age?: 14</strong></span></span></span></p>

<p> </p>

<p><span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(23,23,23);">Third Person Shooter Experience?: Loadout, is the only one I can think of atm. But I do have lots of FPS experience which helps me in Warframe</span></p>

<p> </p>

<p><span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(23,23,23);">InGame: MetalThrust</span><br />

<br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>Main Warframe: Excalibur (Going to change in the future)</strong></span></span></span><br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>-Primary: MK1 - BRATON (Going to change in the future too)</strong></span></span></span><br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>-Secondary: TWIN VIPERS</strong></span></span></span><br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>-Melee: DUEL ETHER </strong></span></span></span><br />

<br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>Your pros: I'm a very active player, and still plan to be in the future. </strong></span></span></span><br />

<br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>Your cons: My frames are a lower level, so each are in the 13-15 rank range.</strong></span></span></span><br />

<br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>Are you willing to help in the construction of the Dojo in the case you're accepted?</strong></span></span></span><br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);">Of course</span></span></span><br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>Thoughts on how to improve the Hive Mind of the Innocents?</strong></span></span></span><br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);">None. The guidelines in which you make the members follow looks great to me atm. I'll contribute later if I see anything.</span></span></span><br />

<br />

<span style="color:rgb(204,204,204);"><span style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue';"><span style="background-color:rgb(23,23,23);"><strong>(Aside from the application) As a player looking for a guild, I'm looking for a guild in which I can commit myself too. Not only as fellow players, but as a friendly community willing to help their peers. As long as the guild can do something like this for me, I'll be willing to full on help the guild in anyway possible.</strong></span></span></span></p>

First- Ow, my eyes, the html didn't work there, but alas, I read it, and you're accepted:

7/10 slots taken.

Out of game.

Your age?: 16

Third Person Shooter Experience? Space marine, Tom clancy, Fable, Mass effect and some few more.

In Game: HunterDK

Main warframe Rhino/Mag (the only i got right now)

Primary: Boltor/braton.

Secondary: Kraken/Lex

Melee: Orthos

What do you excel in? Helping teammates and getting crowd control.

What do you lack in? Dps for high level enemies.

Are you willing to help in the construction of the dojo in the case you're accepted? If i'm able then i will help.

Thoughts on how to improve the hive mind of the innocents? It depends on how the system is running.

Accepted, I'll be inviting you to the clan ASAP:

8/10 slots taken.

Out of game.

Your age?: 17

Third Person Shooter Experience? I play Mercenary Online.I think it is third person shooting.

In Game: -Exile

Main Warframe: I have only Excalibur.

Primary:Braton

Secondary: Lato

Melee: Skana

What do you excel in?: I think support my team in battle.

What do you lack in?: I'm bad in melee.

Are you willing to help in the construction of the dojo in the case you're accepted?: As much as possible I will help if needed.

Thoughts on how to improve the hive mind of the innocents?: I'm only new here and I don't know the other mechanics of the game.But i will try my best to improve the clan.I'm very thankful if you accept me in your clan. Thanks! :)

Eh who cares if you're new, it's really only been a month since I joined and I've racked close to 200hrs of gameplay, and have 6+ Warframes, point being, welcome to the clan, and you'll do just fine.

Accepted, 9/10 slots taken.

Out of game.

Your age?: 18

Third Person Shooter Experience? Fallout 3, Destroy all Humans Series, Bordrlands i think is a third person shooter, and some others

In Game: Dragnsyer

Main warframe Banshee/Loki (getting Vauban in a few days)

Primary: All Silent Weapons Potatoed (all bows, dera, etc.)

Secondary: All Silent Weapons (throwing weapons, Crossbow, etc.)

Melee: Glaive/Galantine

What do you excel in? Helping teammates, long-mid range combat, and speed

What do you lack in? Tanky builds and dps at close range due to slow rate of fire for bows

Are you willing to help in the construction of the dojo in the case you're accepted? always

Thoughts on how to improve the hive mind of the innocents? You seem to have a very tight working ship don't fix what isn't broken is what i say

Out of game.

Your age?: 18

Third Person Shooter Experience? Fallout 3, Destroy all Humans Series, Bordrlands i think is a third person shooter, and some others

In Game: Dragnsyer

Main warframe Banshee/Loki (getting Vauban in a few days)

Primary: All Silent Weapons Potatoed (all bows, dera, etc.)

Secondary: All Silent Weapons (throwing weapons, Crossbow, etc.)

Melee: Glaive/Galantine

What do you excel in? Helping teammates, long-mid range combat, and speed

What do you lack in? Tanky builds and dps at close range due to slow rate of fire for bows

Are you willing to help in the construction of the dojo in the case you're accepted? always

Thoughts on how to improve the hive mind of the innocents? You seem to have a very tight working ship don't fix what isn't broken is what i say

Accepted, I'll be dishing out an invite ASAP

------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, see the next post: (for all new applicants/members)

And we're full! A wopping 10/10 members, that means that registration has currently been shutdown, though don't fret, you can still reserve a slot in the upcoming Shadow Clan, just post an application as per normal and I'll leave them all until we get a Shadow Clan, than review them.

Until than, good luck!

Thats.... THATS BRILLIANT Congrats ^^ Hope we will be powerful soon