Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

Yo, played the game for a while and now I'm looking for yet another friendly group to hang around with.

Interests in the good old Japanese culture? well I've watched anime for years but I never really got into watching the more lengthy anime, I mostly read manga for the lack of filler but mostly because I'm lazy and watching hundreds of episodes of something I could just read in a couple of hours seems like a waste of time to me. Of course there are ones which don't really carry the atmosphere that the anime does, and those I watch. 

But enough with my anime v. manga rant, examples of my favorite series's: Berserk, D.Gray-man, HunterxHunter, Yu Yu Hakusho and Claymore. Sure there are good, more story driven ones out there but I have yet to find those and get invested in them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some kawaii loathing, shounen #$&(%, although my choice of favorites might dictate otherwise, I love all equally.

Excuse me for the light-novel there but that's about all I got to say, drop me an invite if I sound like someone you'd like in your midst.

Hi, just read your Recruitment Thread liking what I’m seeing so far and I wish to join the your clan.

1. I play 2-3 hours on weekdays and sometimes Saturday, but on the weekends (usually on Sundays) I play 12 hours+.

2. I like all types of anime and manga, but I’m more into mecha and medieval genres.

3. I been playing since warframe came out, taking breaks here and there.   

4. I am Over 9000 years old. (20)

Hi, just read your Recruitment Thread liking what I’m seeing so far and I wish to join the your clan.

1. I play 2-3 hours on weekdays and sometimes Saturday, but on the weekends (usually on Sundays) I play 12 hours+.

2. I like all types of anime and manga, but I’m more into mecha and medieval genres.

3. I been playing since warframe came out, taking breaks here and there.   

4. I am Over 9000 years old. (20)

Willing to slaughter corpus rather than grineer? If yes, consider yourself in.

Edited by Inquisitioner

Willing to slaughter grineers rather than corpus? If yes, consider yourself in.

I confuse now...though you guys we're siding with Grineers in this event? But, if You guys are changing side I'm willing to do the same.

Edited by Mitsuchiru

I confuse now...though you guys we're siding with Grineers in this event? But, if You guys are changing side I'm willing to do the same.

Oh sorry, I mixed em up due to multi-tasking while writting post, we have sided with the Grineer and are against the Corpus. Sorry for the confusion, invite sent. But, says you already have a invite or member of another clan.

Edited by Inquisitioner

Oh sorry, I mixed em up due to multi-tasking while writting post, we have sided with the Grineer and are against the Corpus. Sorry for the confusion, invite sent. But, says you already have a invite or member of another clan.

Oh sorry for that on my part.Please sent invite again.

Edited by Mitsuchiru

1, I play anywhere from 2-5 hours a day, it might be all at once or at random parts throughout the day.

2, I've read pretty much every VN that is in English at this point, well all the good ones anyways, Nukige is not often my thing (http://vndb.org/u10183/list), as for animu I watch things that grab my attention, examples being Highschool DxD which the clans name is from (I hope or I just made myself look stupid).

3, As of now, 113 hours and 27 minutes.

4, 21.

My IGN is JustiniZHere The last guild I was in just randomly died on me sadly.

Edited by JustiniZHere

1, I play anywhere from 2-5 hours a day, it might be all at once or at random parts throughout the day.

2, I've read pretty much every VN that is in English at this point, well all the good ones anyways, Nukige is not often my thing (http://vndb.org/u10183/list), as for animu I watch things that grab my attention, examples being Highschool DxD which the clans name is from (I hope or I just made myself look stupid).

3, As of now, 113 hours and 27 minutes.

4, 21.

My IGN is JustiniZHere The last guild I was in just randomly died on me sadly.

You've been invited to join our clan :)

And yes. Our name comes from Higschool DxD and thats said in first post on this thread ( Welcome part ^.^ )

Hi sir I would really aprreaciate it if I can join your Clan. I think being in a clan will give me more excitement while playing.thank you and hope to play with you ingame

IGN:Rhymarou

That isin't suffient info for an proper application nor dose it meet our criteria on language.

Hi sir I would really aprreaciate it if I can join your Clan. I think being in a clan will give me more excitement while playing.thank you and hope to play with you ingame

IGN:Rhymarou

That isin't suffient info for an proper application nor dose it meet our criteria on language.

Rhymarou: as Inq said, you need proper application.

Here's simple guide to write one:

bYnbFKT.png

If you still have a problem how to write one check few posts back you can see other peoples applications there \o/

hey guys,

if u guys have still room in your clan, can i join?

i play whenever i feel like and mostly in the evening around 21:00 till 00:00.

It says: User already in guild besides, can you tell us how you're into anime ? :) (it's one of the needed things )

Hello Rias-senpai ! or koneko-chan

1. It depend on what day im playing mostly 4-5 hours plus a couple of break time

2. Anime!! check here my list >> http://www.animeultima.tv/tracker/YuuKei/

3. idk . maybe last week .. but im already rank 2 

4. 16! 

Invited, and don't worry you will learn everything fast :)

Hello :) 

I'm Mark, I've played Warframe since last January in closed beta. Seen the game change SO SO much since then.

I was previously in a clan since around the start of open beta, but after a while it split in two and began to feel empty so I'd like to join a small clan where's there's a tight community.

I'm quite an active player, I try to play everyday if I can, some days it'll be loads, others only a mission or two depending on how busy I am.

I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore anime fan but I'm definitely into it, favourites would be Gundam Seed Destiny and Deadman Wonderland. I watched a few over the summer like Shingeki ofcourse! I'm watching a few of the fall ones too, Kill la Kill, Kyoukai no Kanata and Nagi no Asukara :)

I'm 19, from the UK and at music college. 

I'm Mark, I've played Warframe since last January in closed beta. Seen the game change SO SO much since then.

I was previously in a clan since around the start of open beta, but after a while it split in two and began to feel empty so I'd like to join a small clan where's there's a tight community.

I'm quite an active player, I try to play everyday if I can, some days it'll be loads, others only a mission or two depending on how busy I am.

I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore anime fan but I'm definitely into it, favourites would be Gundam Seed Destiny and Deadman Wonderland. I watched a few over the summer like Shingeki ofcourse! I'm watching a few of the fall ones too, Kill la Kill, Kyoukai no Kanata and Nagi no Asukara :)

I'm 19, from the UK and at music college. 

Invite sent, hope our clan will be a good home for You :)

I've played Warframe since about april. i'm quite active, i play about everyday. I like all anime of all genres if it is done well, some of my favorites are clannad, steins;gate, gintama, i also love anything shaft makes. my favorite manga is Berserk, i'm reading psyren at the moment. My like playing vn's by key.

I'm 18, from the UK

Hi there I already apply for this clan already and got accepted, but still waiting for an invitation to the clan if there room.

Here is my application again.

1. I play 2-3 hours daily, but if on weekends I will play somewhat 12+ hours.

2. I Like all types of anime and manga, but I’m into mecha and medieval genres.

3. I been playing since when Warframe came out.

4. I am 20 years old.

I've played Warframe since about april. i'm quite active, i play about everyday. I like all anime of all genres if it is done well, some of my favorites are clannad, steins;gate, gintama, i also love anything shaft makes. my favorite manga is Berserk, i'm reading psyren at the moment. My like playing vn's by key.

I'm 18, from the UK

Invite sent :)

Hi there I already apply for this clan already and got accepted, but still waiting for an invitation to the clan if there room.

Here is my application again.

1. I play 2-3 hours daily, but if on weekends I will play somewhat 12+ hours.

2. I Like all types of anime and manga, but I’m into mecha and medieval genres.

3. I been playing since when Warframe came out.

4. I am 20 years old.

Inq was probably quite busy to invite.

Invite sent, so sorry that you had to wait :<

Was looking for a smaller clan, and I like the idea behind this one :D

Not really into anime but I read quite a bit of manga when i have the time. Some of my recent adventures are; nanatsu no taizai, doubutsu no kuni (animal country), The Breaker (New Waves), Change 123, and Kandachime

1. My play time varies on what I have to do, or how I feel at that time, but I am fairly active

2. I will generally read any genre, but mainly into martial arts ones

3. Been playing for roughly a month

4. 21 years old

Was looking for a smaller clan, and I like the idea behind this one :D

Not really into anime but I read quite a bit of manga when i have the time. Some of my recent adventures are; nanatsu no taizai, doubutsu no kuni (animal country), The Breaker (New Waves), Change 123, and Kandachime

1. My play time varies on what I have to do, or how I feel at that time, but I am fairly active

2. I will generally read any genre, but mainly into martial arts ones

3. Been playing for roughly a month

4. 21 years old

Invited. From manga i'm reading only Spice & Wolf at the moment (: