Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Strict Nat & 50+ Void Keys That I Can't Share.

IIBladeII

With many hours invested in this game I would like to experience The Void with a team instead of just myself. I'm missing a large part of this wonderful game do to the Nat problem that so many of us are dealing with. If this problem could be rectified I would have good reason to continue playing. But as of right now the grinding is getting stale. If I could grind in the Void and get some of the drops that occur there it would be terrific.

With many hours invested in this game I would like to experience The Void with a team instead of just myself. I'm missing a large part of this wonderful game do to the Nat problem that so many of us are dealing with. If this problem could be rectified I would have good reason to continue playing. But as of right now the grinding is getting stale. If I could grind in the Void and get some of the drops that occur there it would be terrific.

Strict NAT should say which ports you have. Even if not, you can check the used ports in settings. Use your router's settings to forward the ports to where the game says and be happy. If you don't know how to do port forwarding, use google.

Thanks for the ideas. I have tried disabling everything and port forwarding and everything I try make no difference.We shouldn't have to go through any of this just to play with friends and clan mates. Thanks.

IPv6 my friend. IPv6... It's the way the internet was ment to be played.

Hold my hand and together we will wait...

Hold+my+hand+it+s+coming_61afa0_4625578.

Edited by MDA400

I know this may be silly, but it happened to my, have you just tried changing the in-game port numbers.

I play Warframe on my desktop, but do arsenal changes and foundry stuff on my laptop. I found that sometimes I would get StrictNat issues but if I restarted my laptop they often went away. However yesterday they wouldn't so attempted port forwarding and still nothing. Then I just changed the in game port numbers, the problem was fixed, felt like a moron at the time, but hey, it worked.