Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enhance Missions

I've only started playing Warframe a little over 2 years ago. I have grinded quite a bit to reach MR28 in that time. As someone who is not "O.G." veteran like many I do consider myself a seasoned player. I remember and enjoyed the raids.

The point for this post it to add some difficulty to the current game missions. I enjoy a challenge and a lot of times don't have the time to run endless endurance missions. What I think should be added to the game to make missions more challenging are more mission modifiers. The Grendel mission are excellent examples of this. Missions with no mods, items, arcanes, etc. In addition to that would be missions with no revives, reduced stats (like dragon keys), higher enemy swarms, and more. Of course these modifiers would be optional but with added rewards.

I currently log in to do the sortie everyday. And for 5 days straight I got an ayatan sculpture. There needs to be a system in place that increases the chances for better rewards the more conservative sortie missions you complete. Complete every sortie in one week and the multiplier resets. I think there should be a "nightmare" sortie, with higher level enemies and more modifiers like the ones mentioned earlier. Being able to solo the sortie has taken the fun out of them. This "nightmare" sortie could be a once a week thing that requires specific conditions be met to gain access to such a mission. Team work would be necessary to complete. Appropriate rewards would reflect the difficulty. 

What about making the endgame results mean something. The person that gets the most kills should get something for it. Could be additional resources, a cosmetic item or something. The same for the person who took the least damage, most headshots, revives, etc. This would make missions a bit more competitive. 

These are just a couple ideas I think would improve the game.