Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception Concerns/Complaints

IronArrow2

Just finished a game on Xini, Eris and have some things to say about it.

First up, why is Xini an Interception mission? It's controlled by the Infestation, who don't use communication towers, so why are we trying to intercept messages from there? It uses the Corpus Ship tileset so it can be argued that it's a newly infested ship, but why would the Corpus still be using it for messages? Isn't Infested Salvage supposed to be the replacement mission type for the Infestation? I'm confused.

Second, the AI for the Infested is a bit buggy. They get confused when trying to recover towers, swarm the consoles, and prevent each other from getting the job done. Made things easier for me but if the Infestation are supposed to defend their communication towers I think this needs to be fixed.

Thirdly, why are common mods dropping from rotation A of T3 Interception? I didn't get any Neo relics from the game because of bad RNG. Rotation B & C are all Axi relics (according to the wiki which I'm hoping is as close to 100% accurate as possible), so why isn't rotation A all Neo relics? It makes sense for Magazine Warp/Trick Mag/Vitality to drop in lower-level games, but by the time you're able to run Eris missions solo without worrying about anything I think you'll be sick of getting them. I know I am.