Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starchart is getting bigger each Update

Woopa

Hello everyone! 

First things first, its the first Post i do in the forums so im sorry if it will look a little bit unorganized, or if it is on the wrong section, please help me out!

So like the tittle mentions, if i do recall well 2 years ago DE reworked for the third time out beloved starchart, and they spoke about the fact that it was getting the comunity too fractioned so they were thinking about reducing the number of nodes in each planet so that it was possible to have more player base in each node. It worked back then but... after that came the new relic system, the open worlds(Plains and Fortuna), the railack, the new Linch system and so came  the nodes that we had wich, again made tons of nodes empty.

My idea here is, since now the new players dont have to unlock all the planets to access other planets, just have to unlock the relays , it would be nice to Reduce drasticaly the number of nodes there are for each planet, for example 3 General Nodes wich would Rotate mission types every hour of half hour(it could inclute the boss of the planet or not), 1 Node to hunt for murmurs, 1 for Dark Sector, 1 for archwing 1 for open world 1 for nightmare and 1 for invations and 1 for relic if it appears on that specific planet.

I know it sounds a lot still BUT lets make some math. With the idea i presented to you now, it would totalize 10 Nodes for each planet if the same has more activities such as nightmares or relics.

If we look at the actual star chart, lets say "Jupiter" - atm general missions we have 16 Nodes  BUT we havent added the Lich ones (+5 or even 16 case it controls the whole planet) and the relics (+1) and the nightmares (+1) aand the invations (+3) In worst case we would have 26 NODES on a single planet.

And what about Railjack?

I know DE is working to expand the system so o guess they will eventually make more mission types for those already open nodes.

And now you ask, but since the lich system controls over the nodes how would a single node work?

Simple, instead of controling nodes, the Lich would control over the whole planet and to hunt murmurs you would need to go for that specific mission wich would rotate mission type every lets say 15 minutes or so or so and you would have  a limit of tries to repeat a mission like 5 times each rotation or something like that.

If you read everything till now, thank you so much! And if you agree on the idea or have a better one to unify the comunity please give this post your support and share your ideas!

Nowadays i consider myself as a Casual Veteran Player, i play the game for about 6 years and i love the way the game came so far, but i am no longer pursuing the Have it all Endgame, i just like to play some missions, sometimes help new players to explore such a beautiful game and i would love to be able to see that message on starchart ""x" Squads active" with no zeroes.

Well that's it for the post hope you like it! Again im sorry for any misunderstanding or language errors.

Edited by Woopa
  • Like 1