Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sparring Stance Requirement

(PSN)MFWwfm5ps

Sparring Stances are currently not good at all. Grim Fury isn't compatible with any Sparring if not polarized, and Brutal Tide too simple. I want you, Digital Extremes, to add this Stance for Sparring:

Cleansing Blitz: full Stance (2 combos and 2 specials, Amalgam quality)

Combo 1 - Whirllash: Attacks of 360* arc with significant more impact damage and more puncture                                                                                                                                                                     Combo 2 - Hollowstorm: Fast uppercut and straight punches, significantly more base damage on final hit                                                                                                                                                        Special 1 - Finishing Rage - a special unique random grab animation, similar to a throw of a Kuva Lich; 6x total damage, 75% reduced damage during successful grab; works only when close to target, does not affect regular bosses                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Special 2 - Peg-Top: very fast and many total hits from a rolling kickstorm

A stance that may only be acquired from Ropalolyst, lower chances in comparison of other amalgam mods from Ropalo Sentient boss of Jupiter.

If this stance will be added, I would honorably love to use it on Sparring in the next updates. I shall be waiting.