The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Build

NDroid

Question

I'm currently leveling my Frost, and was looking for advice about its build. From what I read and tried myself, the skills worth concentrating on are Avalanche and Snow Globe. My Avalanche already has all the nodes, Snow Globe has 1 and it looks to me like the main options to go for in the skill tree are 2 nodes for Snowglobe with 12 Mod Slots or all 3 Snow Globe nodes and 11 Mod slots. Here's how it looks right now:

http://imgur.com/zp4F3Wr

Do you think the final Snow Globe node is worth it? Or do you have a good alternative build you can share?

6 answers to this question

I have Snow Globe only at 1 and thats enough. Avalanche is maxed and i'm only missing 2 mod slots in the tree. I also made sure I have 200 energy out of the box so I can use my avalanche more often which is vital in maps like Xini.

Avalanche > Snow Globe big time Imo

I agree that Avalanche is great and It's maxed out already, but I found Snow Globe to very useful as a cheap panic button and also great in boss fights so I do want it upgraded. This is the best I could come up with:

3479rb7.png

The diffrence is between the red and green branches which basically exchange a mod slot for the third Snow Globe node. Both options have 200 energy as well. I am wondering if the difference between having 2 and 3 nodes in Snow Globe is worth it.

Im still farming alloy plate and rubedo 4 Frost but from what I`ve seen Snow Globe is really decent skill. Good addition for 3 dps skills. Saves Frost and hes buddies a lot.

And if u got all mod slots and maxed Avalanche theres no better option than boost it.

Edited by Argentus