Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed up opening relics, plz!

Blank1027

okay, so its not a secret that relics in warframe are given out like candies on Halloween; especially neo relics. Most players will notice the continuously growing hoard of unused and untouched relics in their orbiter. Then quickly realize how long it will take to open all of them. I fully know that you don't have to open all your relics, that's not the point. I just want a way to speed up opening relics. 

Reasoning: one of the fastest ways to open relics is capture void fissure missions. People with a good build and parkour skill should be able to finish the mission and open the relic in 3-5mins(solo). Excavation missions can be faster, but can be easily halted/slowed down when u run out of batteries or the team is not coordinated enough(its really surprising but its possible). Going off the capture times, at least 12 captures in an hour; 180 ducats and around 130 void traces( general estimate). Most people can easily have 100 relics in each type. 400 relics in total as an example size. So it will take around 33.4 hours to open all of them( if the stars even align enough for you to get a void fissure capture mission 33.4 hours in a row). Not to mention that sometimes, more relics are included in the reward pool on most missions (capture missions have relics in the pool in the void). As a result your relic count will remain relative the same.

Suggestion : i would love a way to speed up opening relics. My idea is at the relic selection screen have an option to open most of the same relic, of the same radiance level too. Let's say you want to open 5 of the same relics, you in turn have to get 50 reactant before the time limit. Make this only available on endless mission, because if its on a mission that can be completed easily (capture for example) there is not time limit to make you collect all 50 of them making it too easy. Have it an all or nothing as well to give it more of a rick factor. As for choosing the reward, the player gets to pick one reward out of the amount of relics they have opened, but they get all the void traces they would normally get opening that many relics. Why? Most players when they have a huge stockpile of untouched relics will most likely get whatever reward will give them the most ducats. Additionally if a player is opening a large amount of the same relic, they will want a certain reward to complete a set. What about if your in a group, have the one reward the player picked be the reward the other players have the option of getting too. 

Closing thoughts; I know fully that warframe is a very grindy game. It's also the reason why this game takes a lot of time. I just want a way to make use of unused relics, too lessen the grind a little because quickly becomes extremely boring. I also acknowledge that the idea I suggested does a little incomplete (or useless to some), I just wanted to lay the basic concepts

• Like 1