Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New PoE Nit Pick - Capture Mission Sub Objective

-CM-GoodDodge

TLDR: Please, REMOVE or REMAKE the Sub Objective for Capture Missions in PoE, FFS.

Please remove the Sub objective for the Capture the Commander Mission in the Plains of Eidolon, "Don't Kill Anyone but the Commander." Yeah, F***ing right. It fails if your PET Kills someone, an element you can't control on the fly like Trigger Discipline. Also, I can't control Random People in my Squad that don't care or don't understand anything about the Sub Objectives and what they give. Also, it seems it doesn't need you, a Pet or a Squadmate and their rogue pet to kill an enemy. It also seems like Wild Vasca Kavats at Night also Fail it For YOU if THEY kill someone, how thoughtful of them. And Oh wait, It GETS EVEN BETTER. You know the Latcher? This little s***? https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Latcher Because it has a Health Bar, when it attaches to You, to the game, it counts as an Entity Killed, accredited to no one, but still fails the Dam Sub Objective.

This one is literately failed 99% of the time it is put up there. If you want to do it while you have a pet, it is now a Race, A literal Actual Race, To Capture the Target, Before your Pet can kill something and screw you out of a Bonus Reward at the end of the mission, because Literately Every Other Sub objective is Doable in Pubs, Premades, Solo, Anything. This One Stupid Sub Objective is so Difficult to do that it should reward a Guaranteed Rare Reward like an Anasa or a Riven at this point to really make it Worth the effort you have to put in for it.

Please, for the Love of all things Good, Upvote this, Spread this, talk about it. Because you know DE won't fix old Content unless it's attracting traffic.
Have a good day.

Video to prove my little Latcher Claim, if you slow it down, you can see it's the Frame directly after it attaches that the mission failed. My Dog only has Maul, and the enemies are too high of a level for him to kill in seconds. If you count the frames, which I did, in the first frame it's attached, fine and dandy, the very next frame, sub objective failed.

Edited by -CM-Killer-931
  • Like 1