The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips About Excalibur?

ProZeke

Question

4 answers to this question

hmm it depends on the situation actually, but imo,

as for shooting missions like corpus or grineers, i prefer to use Shield Capacity and Shield Recharge mods, some bit Sprint Speed mods and some HP mods just incase if there's no cover at all

as for infested levels, i prefer to use heavy melee weapons, so i'd stack bunch of Armor mods and HP mods, plus bunch of Melee Damage mods

Exca's base armor isn't as high as Rhino, so stacking armor and hp might not be as effective as stacking shield capacity and shield recharge

the shield builds however doesn't last long in the midle of gun sprays, so make sure to add some sprint speed and take covers

shields provides longer survivability during safe and long missions, while HP and armors provides more survivability during the fights

Well I went with melee setup for my excalibur so I have 2 mixed HP/SHIELDS mods, 6 melee mods, some mixed with stamina regen, shield regen and power range, 1 shield/speed, rest are shield mods with some less good secondaries for excalibur. It is a beast.

Depend on how you decide to play him.

Generally, I tend to stack shield capacity in order to reach 350-400 shield with one shield recharge mod to speed thing up. 300-350 health with no armor mod since his base armor isn't high enough to take advantage of armor mod.

One or two sprint mods for easy wallrun.