The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I Find?

LilMickey

Question

9 answers to this question

Meaning the cells I accumulate can be used to upgrade my weapon skill trees? and I wouldnt have to spend platnium on them? :D

Orokin Cell is different from Orokin Reactor and Orokin Catalyst

Reactor and Catalyst are used to super-charge Frames and Weapons, while Orokin Cell is a rare Crafting Materials dropped by some Bosses.

You can hover your mouse cursor on each planet in the Origin System (your solar planetary map) to see the planet's possible loots. (there will be a small box at a bit at the top right of your sceen that describes the planet, on the bottom part there should be a name of the possible drops)

Reactor and Catalyst are obtainable from rank 7 Daily Reward and Alert that have a Question Mark ( "?" ) in its reward list as a Blueprint, or in the Market instantly by using Platinum.

as Kse_ stated above, you can farm both the Orokin Cell and Frost's parts in Ceres system Boss which is located at Exta mission

(be carefull with the Boss, don't get to close he will either hammer or bullet sprays your face with his Gorgon, always strafe / move left or right, don't move in straight path, or else he will shoot Ice Spear that froze your Frame for about 10 seconds -maybe- while he rape your shields and HP away, try to find cover, if you are solo-ing, get lot's of ammo boxes, go full dmg or with some clip size or maximum ammo mods, his shield is low, and have low regenerating speed so you can chip it off easily)

Edited by Adagio

Orokin Cell is different from Orokin Reactor and Orokin Catalyst

Reactor and Catalyst are used to super-charge Frames and Weapons, while Orokin Cell is a rare Crafting Materials dropped by some Bosses

S#&$,,,, :( .... can I sell the reactor I bought for the 20 platnium back??? because I would like to use it on my new warframe....

Sorry for asking too much, I am a noob (:~{

S#&$,,,, :( .... can I sell the reactor I bought for the 20 platnium back??? because I would like to use it on my new warframe....

Sorry for asking too much, I am a noob (:~{

No, once you put a reactor into a warframe it is permanently stuck in that warframe. If you sell the warframe, the reactor is sold too.

Where can i find ash chasis???

Go here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/669-boss-locations-their-special-drops-february-6-2013-loki-added/