Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

oh um, Hp/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd.

oohhhhhh what do the 31 an x mean then? 31 perfect x = bleh?

edit:

if so then I'd like a 31/31/31/x/x/31 please o:

thats perfect hp,atk,def, and spd right? lol

Edited by Renjenku

Solarboy just a good female larvitar is good,I Will need to remove the adamant nature though.

I'll take the first one.

Got so mad today,my spd bst combusken evolved and lost it's ability...time to breed another one wich isn't simple since all starters have 87.5/12.5% gender ratio.

I wonder where wallace is...

Got so mad today,my spd bst combusken evolved and lost it's ability...

What. That shouldn't happen. Like, at all. Unless an Ability Capsule was used, there is no way for a Pokemon with a Hidden ability to change it's ability to Ability 1 or Ability 2.

A pokemon can have one of three Abilities which is set in stone upon capture, hatching, or using an Ability Capsule. Not all pokemon have a 2nd Ability.

Ability 1 | Ability 2 | Hidden Ability

For the Torchic line, It's abilities are:

Blaze | Empty | Speed Boost

But yeah. Either you're the first person to discover and report this bug online, or you mistakenly raised a Blaze Torchic, or your brother/sister/friend/arch nemesis got you an Ability Capsule and used it on your Combusken while you were away.

Scratch that, even that wouldn't work. Hidden Abilities are stuck on hidden.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I believe there are 2 ways of resetting all your EV points.

The reset bag obtained from super training, although I heard it is quite rare.

The other being having a kee and maranga berry and visiting juice shop and then making the "perilous" juice.

thanks i will give it a try!:)

Solarboy just a good female larvitar is good,I Will need to remove the adamant nature though.

I'll take the first one.

Got so mad today,my spd bst combusken evolved and lost it's ability...time to breed another one wich isn't simple since all starters have 87.5/12.5% gender ratio.

yeah, my bad. but I've been breeding more swirlix, I'll need someone to evolve another one of them, and helioptile. got several 5 IV ones, all but attack, with timid nature and mostly dry skin. helioptile's in the monster and dragon egg groups, so if you need a pokemon just to breed good IV's into those, I've got two or three extra males, and one or two extra females if you want them as well

going to need that slurpuff back after you breed a couple, Elite, do you want that froakie again or are you good with them?

Edited by Wallace24

I'll take the first one.

Got a 5iv one I could give you :D