Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

I've finally managed to breed a perfect scyther (barring sp atk, obviously) so does anyone want to help me out with evolving that bad boy into a scizor? I can give you an extra one with 4 max IV's. or some gale wings fletchlings. I have one of those with max HP, Atk, Def, and Speed, and I think I might be fine with that. the current project is protean froakie, but I still only have one female frogadier with protean, so IV's are a little limited at present

In other news, I also chain fished for a shiny octillery! so that's kinda cool. friend safari is letting me down in terms of shinies, though. and I now have a Jolly synch ralts, so I finally have all the good offensive natures synchronized (adamant, modest, timid, jolly). my boxes are also filling up pretty quick because instead of releasing most of these pretty decent hatchlings, I've been wonder trading them. this was a mistake. however, now I only have an 11% chance of not getting at least a PP up from the lotto. so if anyone's ID ends in 06, 14, 27, 34, 40, 46, 52, 56, 57, 82, or 90, I'd love to trade you one of my baby scythers (technician, adamant), fletchlings (gale wings, adamant), honedges (quiet, some modest), froakies (protean, timid or adamant), or this one underwhelming bulletproof chespin (only has max HP, poor lil guy). I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind free moo moo milks, but why settle for that when they could be PP ups instead?

I've finally managed to breed a perfect scyther (barring sp atk, obviously) so does anyone want to help me out with evolving that bad boy into a scizor? I can give you an extra one with 4 max IV's. or some gale wings fletchlings. I have one of those with max HP, Atk, Def, and Speed, and I think I might be fine with that. the current project is protean froakie, but I still only have one female frogadier with protean, so IV's are a little limited at present

In other news, I also chain fished for a shiny octillery! so that's kinda cool. friend safari is letting me down in terms of shinies, though. and I now have a Jolly synch ralts, so I finally have all the good offensive natures synchronized (adamant, modest, timid, jolly). my boxes are also filling up pretty quick because instead of releasing most of these pretty decent hatchlings, I've been wonder trading them. this was a mistake. however, now I only have an 11% chance of not getting at least a PP up from the lotto. so if anyone's ID ends in 06, 14, 27, 34, 40, 46, 52, 56, 57, 82, or 90, I'd love to trade you one of my baby scythers (technician, adamant), fletchlings (gale wings, adamant), honedges (quiet, some modest), froakies (protean, timid or adamant), or this one underwhelming bulletproof chespin (only has max HP, poor lil guy). I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind free moo moo milks, but why settle for that when they could be PP ups instead?

perfect,I can trade and I also need a good froakie.

I got a male timid 4iv froakie looking for a female.

I'd like a modest honedge,want to try a new strat.

If you need any adamant honedge i'm breeding some,both parents got 6iv's so it' pretty easy.

Edited by El1te

Yeah he has beaten the Elite four. for me he has 3 available. i think he has yet to come online. (I know Baldy. considering we are siblings xP ) Hes been spending alot of time in  black 2. Same for me. trying to get the Pokedex as full as possible.  And waiting for our mate to get White 2.  I mean... a Shiny Haxorus  Once you have the New Unova pokedex done. Who DOESNT want that? :D  and a Shiny Gible once i beat black tower. floors 9 and 10 left to go.    But I'll tell baldy to try and get online more often on Y.

perfect,I can trade and I also need a good froakie.

I got a male timid 4iv froakie looking for a female.

I'd like a modest honedge,want to try a new strat.

If you need any adamant honedge i'm breeding some,both parents got 6iv's so it' pretty easy.

sounds good to me. I can get you a female froakie and a modest honedge, and sure, I'll take an adamant honedge

sry for the goomy,my 6iv parents aren't giving good offspring :/

But that battle...so much hax my mega Ttar should've swept your whole team but that evade...

i'll breed some froakies this weekend and i'll try to give you a 6iv honedge.

sry for the goomy,my 6iv parents aren't giving good offspring :/

But that battle...so much hax my mega Ttar should've swept your whole team but that evade...

i'll breed some froakies this weekend and i'll try to give you a 6iv honedge.

its all good. but yeah, that was basically gg for me, and when earthquake missed I was so confused? forgot that heliolisk has sand veil. mad hax. chesnaught could've probably taken an earthquake or a crunch, but mawile and blaziken were dead in the water if not for that evasion. and thanks for evolving my scizor! now maybe I can get a proper team going, haha

its all good. but yeah, that was basically gg for me, and when earthquake missed I was so confused? forgot that heliolisk has sand veil. mad hax. chesnaught could've probably taken an earthquake or a crunch, but mawile and blaziken were dead in the water if not for that evasion. and thanks for evolving my scizor! now maybe I can get a proper team going, haha

I run acrobatics on greninja so chesnauht would be dead,np for the scizor i gave it bullet punch when it evolved btw.

Alright!

Time to play Pokémon!

Heres my friend code: 2251-3846-7597

I have a Normal type Safari, with Lilipup, Loudred and Chansey as the pokémon found inside. Feel free to hit me up with a PM and add me!

P.S. I am desperate for someone with Dittos in their Friend Safari!

Add me,i'm in the op.

I run acrobatics on greninja so chesnauht would be dead,np for the scizor i gave it bullet punch when it evolved btw.

ooh, nice one! at least he could tank a hit from mega T-tar, hopefully, at least. he's pretty bulky and resists both crunch and e-quake, so he could revenge him with brick break or hammer arm, I forget what I have on him. but yeah, he'd be toast against greninja. but now you can get one with protean for all sorts of mayhem. and thanks, saves me a heart scale. or maybe he learns it by level up at some point as well, Idk. either way, its good to have it

Dr. Watson | Watson : 2964-8760-7387 | (Dark) Sneasel Absol Pawniard

added you, my FC is in the OP

ah, I see. nice! its such a great ability, can't wait to train mine up. I also had a misplay where I could've hit tyranitar with another flash cannon while you dragon danced again, but I thought I could live an extra hit if I were in shield forme. I way overestimated aegislash's defenses on that one, haha. he's definitely another fun pokemon to use

no worries, it will not happen again, haha. man, mega T-tar is beastly, checking out its stats. and what item did you run on greninja, focus sash? that's what I'm considering if I give mine acrobatics too

and a question for those who wish to answer: what's your favorite mega evolution? and which do you think is/are the best competitively?

I love my mega mawile (got a pretty good one without breeding pretty early on, and she's got some nice moves), but without sucker punch, her speed really catches up with her

but Mega Tyranitar has some nice stats, and he's bulky enough to tank physical and special hits (in sandstorm), and Mega Kangaskhan with the double hits and stuff like power up punch is pretty powerful. I could go on, but I want to leave some for everyone else :P

Edited by Wallace24