Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

I'm really late on this, but I kind of want new poke friends. 

Luxy 3797-6808-4906

I think I have munna, espur, and duosion.

If you add me can you please message it - it'd make both our lives easier .-.

Added, nice to meet you.

May not be as active on pokemon though, playing Update 11 and I need just that 1 grineer unit to complete my codex so i'm hunting for it.

(I believe it's a normal eviscerator (Not from Phobos) from the event, cough event only enemy :D, but will still hunt it in hopes it's not an event only enemy as it's still early days into Update 11).

Hey guys,sooooooo I got a new 3DS XL Zelda edition this for this years black friday's sale so now I have a new friend code and I have no clue what it is lol but here it is! 

2852-8390-2521

edit: 

So my older ds is now being used by my sister so I mean I can still add people to that one so they get that safari too. 

Edited by Renjenku

Hey guys,sooooooo I got a new 3DS XL Zelda edition this for this years black friday's sale so now I have a new friend code and I have no clue what it is lol but here it is! 

2852-8390-2521

edit: 

So my older ds is now being used by my sister so I mean I can still add people to that one so they get that safari too. 

Your new safari seems to be rock type, will edit my post when I find the pokemon inside.

First 2 are Dwebble and Magcargo.

Edited by Triple_8

2852-8390-2521

edit: 

added this one too, because why not?

MiNDBREAKz | Mami Tomoe | 3668 - 7959 - 0173 | (Ghost) Phantump, Lampent, Spiritomb | TSV : 3105

If anyone wants to have a 6v6 battle using Smogon rules, PM me.

added, my FC is on the first page

I'L take an inkay.

I have quite a nice inkay for you! got one extra with 31's in all but sp attack. what have you been breeding? froakies, was it? I'd definitely like one of those to help breed my own greninja

:o, barely saw this thread xD.

solarboyluis | Solar | 4597-0190-3502 | ?

I don't know what type my safari is... o.o;

Oh, I have 16 charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Fire Blitz incase anyone wants to trade for a random pokemon xD.

Added, nice to meet you :)

:o, barely saw this thread xD.

solarboyluis | Solar | 4597-0190-3502 | ?

I don't know what type my safari is... o.o;

Oh, I have 16 charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Fire Blitz incase anyone wants to trade for a random pokemon xD.

added! and I'll take a charmander, too! could I interest you in a scyther/scizor, swirlix, gale wings fletchling, inkay, quiet honedge, protean froakie, or bulletproof chespin? those just happen to be what I've been breeding

added! and I'll take a charmander, too! could I interest you in a scyther/scizor, swirlix, gale wings fletchling, inkay, quiet honedge, protean froakie, or bulletproof chespin? those just happen to be what I've been breeding

added :D. I would like a scizor cause i havent caught one yet xD