Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

Beter to have a life orb or something else to prevent getting locked.

@wallace i'm breeding mawile atm,just tot some good ones from gts.

And I want to have a shiny that is competitive,shiny megamawile is beautiful :D

For Diggersby, it's better to have choice items. He's essentially a normal/ground azumarill with less bulk and higher attack.

Beter to have a life orb or something else to prevent getting locked.

@wallace i'm breeding mawile atm,just tot some good ones from gts.

And I want to have a shiny that is competitive,shiny megamawile is beautiful :D

nice! a shiny mega evolution would be awesome, that might be my next project

pitakosxD|Templar|3840-6748-8748|?|?

I am new on pokemon y and just discovered friend safari so dont know how to set it yet!!

added! you just add friend codes in the main 3DS menu and the friend safaris show up in kiloude city. its such a cool feature

and diggersby does seem like a pretty beastly pokemon with that huge power. if anyone has an extra female diggersby/bunnelby with huge power I would love to trade you something for one. don't have a friend safari with it. can you run into hordes of bunnelby, though? also I need someone to evolve my swirlix. I think my doubles team is coming together, just hatched some claunchers too, might try to breed a shiny one of those as well (which is somewhat justified since I have Y, so I couldn't just fish one out. but I got a decent japanese clauncher yesterday, so that's why I might go for it)

nice! a shiny mega evolution would be awesome, that might be my next project

added! you just add friend codes in the main 3DS menu and the friend safaris show up in kiloude city. its such a cool feature

and diggersby does seem like a pretty beastly pokemon with that huge power. if anyone has an extra female diggersby/bunnelby with huge power I would love to trade you something for one. don't have a friend safari with it. can you run into hordes of bunnelby, though? also I need someone to evolve my swirlix. I think my doubles team is coming together, just hatched some claunchers too, might try to breed a shiny one of those as well (which is somewhat justified since I have Y, so I couldn't just fish one out. but I got a decent japanese clauncher yesterday, so that's why I might go for it)

Wallace could you give me that slurpuff once of you so i can breed one myself quickly with good iv's.

My mawile is done,MM hates me so I'm taking a break after a few 100 eggs hatched.

Baton pass blaziken up next now.

Wallace could you give me that slurpuff once of you so i can breed one myself quickly with good iv's.

My mawile is done,MM hates me so I'm taking a break after a few 100 eggs hatched.

Baton pass blaziken up next now.

I've an extra shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Mawile w/ Intimidate & Fire/Ice Fang. If you manage to get a 4 IV F Torchic w/ Baton Pass, I'd be willing to trade it for that.

since I'm up, and I tested out my team a little in the battle maison, and found out a few things I didn't know about moves I never use, I will share with you my devious plan for doubles that did not come to fruition

I was going to take advantage of my shiny new malamar (literally shiny, in case you missed that) and the contrary ability by pairing him up with a pokemon to induce various status moves that normally lower your stats, then use them to boost like crazy. but much to my dismay, I found out that cotton spore hits both opponent pokemon in a double battle, thus it is not a single-target move and therefore cannot be used against your own teammate. at least fake tears is still good. sweet scent was my devious backup, but that also hits both opponents (fortunate, because after my initial cotton spore plan fell through, I totally would've used sweet scent out of spite, which would have classified me as a dirtbag). oh, and my supporter was the slurpuff Elite helped me to evolve (thanks for that), since it learned the requisite moves, plus had the sweet veil ability (prevents sleep on you and teammates) and aromatherapy. but that speed boost was basically key to the set (superpower takes care of attack and defense, fake tears for sp def), but at least it can be used against the opponents still. but its generally better to boost your own stats rather than lower your opponents'

I also have clawitzer with heal pulse for some healing support, which in the battle maison worked out a few times, but he's extremely slow. I thought maybe synthesis+pain split chesnaught could fill that role too. anyhow, scary face is always another option, but apparently only one pokemon from gen 6 learns it, just gourgeist. so I suppose I could use him, but he's really slow, and Idk if he can tank some hits. he may very well be able to, I'm going to look into it after this, but at the onset, I just didn't think he was the right fit. now that I realize cotton spore (and sweet scent) is no good, my hands seem to be tied. bulldoze would be alright, actually. but whoever uses it would have to have quite a low attack

oh, one major problem in this team is malamar's 4x weakness to bug. so I figure, who in gen 6 would use bug moves? the big ones would be u-turn greninja and talonflame. possibly diggersby? is that one of the moves huge power diggersby typically runs? then maybe x-scissor on trevenant and barbaracle

so there was my attempt at a novel set trying to exploit contrary out side of just spamming superpower. and this was going to be for the kalos-olny double battles, otherwise I'd have plenty of better options at my disposal as well. hold on, I'm going to see if prankster klefki learns good status moves. I feel like I looked into that already, but I'll check it again

I've an extra shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Mawile w/ Intimidate & Fire/Ice Fang. If you manage to get a 4 IV F Torchic w/ Baton Pass, I'd be willing to trade it for that.

Ok hold it with you starting my project this weekend,name it chompers if you dan :p.

Wallace you dan pair greninja with unburden slurpuff@luminous moss to get 7stats boosts in one turn,it's what I'm putting together if I can lend your slurpuff. Tactic is let slurpuff use cotton guard and greninja surf,luminous moss activates because of it and unburden right after that there you got your puffy wall set up.

Btw,pitakos add azure,he's desperate it seems.

EDIT:got 3iv baton pass torchics coming,so lucky that my last project makes this one much easier

Edited by El1te

Ok hold it with you starting my project this weekend,name it chompers if you dan :p.

Wallace you dan pair greninja with unburden slurpuff@luminous moss to get 7stats boosts in one turn,it's what I'm putting together if I can lend your slurpuff. Tactic is let slurpuff use cotton guard and greninja surf,luminous moss activates because of it and unburden right after that there you got your puffy wall set up.

Btw,pitakos add azure,he's desperate it seems.

EDIT:got 3iv baton pass torchics coming,so lucky that my last project makes this one much easier

that sounds excellent. that unburden, I might go with a tank setup in that case. right now since its basically just support I maxed out speed and hp, quite the odd combination. but I can probably breed another good one with modest nature without too much trouble. I can get you another swirlix, I have an extra 5V female. doesn't have unburden, though

or I could pair slurpuff with heliolisk, who can also use surf, but also learns psych up, so he could steal those defensive boosts. his speed isn't incredible, though. hmm, might suspend my pumpkaboo breeding. but I'll probably have to breed an unburden swirlix, so if you want to wait until I get a few of those, Elite, I can give you one of them instead