Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Problem In Game.

Hi_im_Luke

Hi all.

First of all sorry for mine bad english and i hope u can understand what i'm writing.

Got a pretty good computer , i'm not gonna list it but all videogames almost work perfectly.

Mine net is pretty good 

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3038069642

When i play a SOLO game on warframe got no problem , no lag , all mob run perfectly , ecc.

When i play a DUO + game on warframe got real big problems.

When i start the game got no problem , when mob start spawn i see the "champion" and the mobs run in a static position and make big sprint.

I use to take almost no damage and i make no damage and this is pretty frustating.

I know than this game got no server and people host the game but , for example , i can't play with some friends (if i try to join with some friend got "unavaiable session") and sometime got this "lag" or "framelag".

There is a specific problem about that? is mine upload?

Thanks.

No, this is not good at all, I also believe You're using 3G class mobile device.

But another no about Your lags, they might be caused by another player - his internet must suck too. Mobile internet is not good to any online games. The response rate time for packets is too big/long and quality of connection is bad.

Your upload is bad.

Edited by CyklonDX

The networking of the game can be troublesome sometimes.

It does sound like network latency (lag) that you're experiencing. The host needs to have good upload bandwidth (possibly more than 0.6Mb/s) to ensure a good experience for connected players. The game sends a lot of data from the host to other players to sync what's happening in the game, which gets worse as more enemies spawn. If you play with the same group of friends frequently, find out who has the best upload speed, and let them host the game.

If ping is too high (data takes too long traveling) or bandwidth is too low (host can't send out data fast enough), then enemies look like they freeze for a few seconds at a time, then appear to "warp" to where they should be as the data catches up. Ping isn't usually a problem unless you're playing with someone across an ocean, though. Make sure your region is set properly in options to help avoid that.

No, this is not good at all, I also believe You're using 3G class mobile device.

But another no about Your lags, they might be caused by another player - his internet must suck too. Mobile internet is not good to any online games. The response rate time for packets is too big/long and quality of connection is bad.

Your upload is bad.

I'd like to know where are u from , in italy this is almost a good network and honestly with this line i played every single game on commerce actually.

This is the only 1 game than got all this problem and this is pretty sad.

The networking of the game can be troublesome sometimes.

It does sound like network latency (lag) that you're experiencing. The host needs to have good upload bandwidth (possibly more than 0.6Mb/s) to ensure a good experience for connected players. The game sends a lot of data from the host to other players to sync what's happening in the game, which gets worse as more enemies spawn. If you play with the same group of friends frequently, find out who has the best upload speed, and let them host the game.

If ping is too high (data takes too long traveling) or bandwidth is too low (host can't send out data fast enough), then enemies look like they freeze for a few seconds at a time, then appear to "warp" to where they should be as the data catches up. Ping isn't usually a problem unless you're playing with someone across an ocean, though. Make sure your region is set properly in options to help avoid that.

Man , mine mates got 7 download and 0.6~ upload and got no problem to host 2-3 people.

2 week ago i was playing with mine mates w/o problem but , from the patch , i can't play cause of lag.

if I HOST i got 0 lagg , 0 latency or else but the people hosted got really big lag.

If I GET HOSTED i can't litterally play.

U can't tell me it's a net problem cause i haven't change from ages and i almost saw many topic about this bug/lag/latency problem.

I start play this game 3-4 month ago with friend and i got this problem from 1-2 week.

Man , mine mates got 7 download and 0.6~ upload and got no problem to host 2-3 people.

2 week ago i was playing with mine mates w/o problem but , from the patch , i can't play cause of lag.

if I HOST i got 0 lagg , 0 latency or else but the people hosted got really big lag.

If I GET HOSTED i can't litterally play.

U can't tell me it's a net problem cause i haven't change from ages and i almost saw many topic about this bug/lag/latency problem.

I start play this game 3-4 month ago with friend and i got this problem from 1-2 week.

Ah, I see. It wasn't clear before that your problem began after a recent patch.

Unfortunately, the only option is to report the issue (as you have) and wait for a fix in that case. In the meantime you could go over your network settings to see if you can improve things on your end, but ultimately the devs will probably have to patch it out. It may take a while. The Matchmaking Bugs sub-forum is full of posts from people with similar troubles, with not many solutions.