Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested intractable faction: Kavor

Two_0ns

As much as people complain about Defection missions, I think the Kavor can be made into a new faction. Their backstory could be that the majority of habitable places are occupied by Grineer willing to eliminate them on sight or Corpus that want to learn of their genetic defect to manufacture a way to replicate it and infect the rest of the Grineer with it. So the only place available is the asteroid belt. I'm not suggesting that DE makes an open world for Railjack or of the asteroid belt (as cool as that would be) but to have a system for the Kavor faction that they introduced with the Corpus Ship tile set rework. With the reworked tile sets and new cinematic quest, you'll encounter captured Fortuna citizens and can free them to get easy standing for Solaris United. I'd like something like that; side quests integrated into a main mission. You'll have possible random encounters with Kavor; you can sneak a closeted Kavor out of the area to an escape route, rescue a capture Kavor before they're dissected, or find a terminal to erase date pertaining to the Kavor. All just suggestions. Each of the suggested would be side missions that won't impact the main mission but will grant standing if completed. This would also give an excuse to spice up the Railjack missions because the home of the Kavor will be in the asteroid belt.

Archived