Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Abysswalkers - The Chillest Clan In North America [Dojo Finished]

MeetTheJoves

Hi there!

First things first, that clan intro was awesome.

Now, to the real intent of this message, I would like to know if there is still space in Abysswalkers! If the answer is yes, then I have another question. Can I, Chuckthebob, join the clan?

I am a french-canadian(hooooo scary, or lame, idk, your choice) that plays warframe quite often and is looking for a people to, well, play Warframe with.I'm low level and don't have all those flashy warframes or guns, but I can do just fine in any kind of mission. Altough be warned...I am quite suicidal sometimes. Meaning, I charge in a group and try to beat the S#&$ out of them with my kogake. Why? Just because. 

I hope to hear from you soon, chuck!

Hi there!

First things first, that clan intro was awesome.

Now, to the real intent of this message, I would like to know if there is still space in Abysswalkers! If the answer is yes, then I have another question. Can I, Chuckthebob, join the clan?

I am a french-canadian(hooooo scary, or lame, idk, your choice) that plays warframe quite often and is looking for a people to, well, play Warframe with.I'm low level and don't have all those flashy warframes or guns, but I can do just fine in any kind of mission. Altough be warned...I am quite suicidal sometimes. Meaning, I charge in a group and try to beat the S#&$ out of them with my kogake. Why? Just because. 

I hope to hear from you soon, chuck!

Hah, you know what, Chuck? You sound like my kinda guy. Bienvenue monsieur! Invited!

Looking to join. I have over 1k hours in Dark Souls (across all 3 systems)... but only about 291 hours in Warframe. I'm in AK and a Sys Admin so I am on at odd times.

I have plenty of potatoes in my frames\weapons (Rhino, Volt, Loki, Trinity, Mag, Nova, Vauban all 30, Saryn is building and hunting for Frost and Frost Prime currently). I have all sentinentals etc.

Rank 6 working on 7.

IGN = inde

inde because I typically play a lot of solo due to working from home at times where I may need to break off and work for a bit or even bail to deal with hardware. Just throwing that out there in advance. I would love to help with Dojo stuff but it seems you have that built out but let me know if I can help elsewhere. Not big on using Mic unless there is a need of some serious coordination. I use to raid on FFXI and WoW etc so I know some need directions way more than me usually.

I have a decent amount of Void Keys and would love to run some of those. I was farming Tier I exterminate, 20+ runs on Mimas and I only have 2 but about 12 Defense I and Capture I etc. Defense seems to be the only one giving me a hassle solo. I can solo Exterminate III and hoping to try a solo Orokin Assinate here shortly.

Only other warning is I am a gamer, I own all systems (well not getting the Xbone) and I do disappear around certain launches (Dark Souls II will be an upcoming example).

Last but not least I am moving over the next two weeks but I set up my PC first due to work so I will be on when I can and Warframe is the only game I am currently playing regularly.

I've been avoiding joining a Clan but the name and info of this Clan looks more like a bunch of SunBros not $&*^Wraths...

Praise the sun! \O/

oh and Grape Kool-Aid btw sans water...

Edited by inde

Looking to join. I have over 1k hours in Dark Souls (across all 3 systems)... but only about 291 hours in Warframe. I'm in AK and a Sys Admin so I am on at odd times.

I have plenty of potatoes in my frames\weapons (Rhino, Volt, Loki, Trinity, Mag, Nova, Vauban all 30, Saryn is building and hunting for Frost and Frost Prime currently). I have all sentinentals etc.

Rank 6 working on 7.

IGN = inde

inde because I typically play a lot of solo due to working from home at times where I may need to break off and work for a bit or even bail to deal with hardware. Just throwing that out there in advance. I would love to help with Dojo stuff but it seems you have that built out but let me know if I can help elsewhere. Not big on using Mic unless there is a need of some serious coordination. I use to raid on FFXI and WoW etc so I know some need directions way more than me usually.

I have a decent amount of Void Keys and would love to run some of those. I was farming Tier I exterminate, 20+ runs on Mimas and I only have 2 but about 12 Defense I and Capture I etc. Defense seems to be the only one giving me a hassle solo. I can solo Exterminate III and hoping to try a solo Orokin Assinate here shortly.

Only other warning is I am a gamer, I own all systems (well not getting the Xbone) and I do disappear around certain launches (Dark Souls II will be an upcoming example).

Last but not least I am moving over the next two weeks but I set up my PC first due to work so I will be on when I can and Warframe is the only game I am currently playing regularly.

I've been avoiding joining a Clan but the name and info of this Clan looks more like a bunch of SunBros not $&*^Wraths...

Praise the sun! \O/

We'll all disappear when DaS2 comes out, don't worry. 

Rank 6 working on 7.

IGN = inde

Praise the sun! \O/

Sounds awesome man! I promise not to invade you. I take no responsibilities for the Stalker, though.

\o/ invited!

If you are still recruiting can you add me please. Been trying to join a clan since i dont know anyone personally who plays this game.I have 6 frames and plenty of free time to level them up. I play a lot of the same missions so i can definitely find items for the clan. Favorite frame right now is Nekros simply because he looks like Jesus on a bad day. 

My ign is THEZOMBIEG0D and my real name is Ricky

If you need any more info just tell me.

Edited by TheZombieG0d

If you are still recruiting can you add me please. Been trying to join a clan since i dont know anyone personally who plays this game.I have 6 frames and plenty of free time to level them up. I play a lot of the same missions so i can definitely find items for the clan. Favorite frame right now is Nekros simply because he looks like Jesus on a bad day. 

My ign is THEZOMBIEG0D and my real name is Ricky

If you need any more info just tell me.

Oh damn, even the GOD OF ZOMBIES wants to join our ranks. Now THAT'S impressive. Invited!

EDIT - Just kidding, says you're already in a clan. Do me a solid and leave it/decline whatever invite you currently have so I can get you on my love boat!

Edited by MeetTheJoves

I would love to join I started this game when it first came out I been off and on since I never was able to find a good group the play with, but this seems like what I been looking for people who enjoy having fun and not getting to serious about the game. I live in New Hampshire lately have a good amount of free time but since I been off and on the game is much different now so I am basically new hope you let me join

P.S my favorite Kool-Aid Is Orange

I would love to join I started this game when it first came out I been off and on since I never was able to find a good group the play with, but this seems like what I been looking for people who enjoy having fun and not getting to serious about the game. I live in New Hampshire lately have a good amount of free time but since I been off and on the game is much different now so I am basically new hope you let me join

P.S my favorite Kool-Aid Is Orange

Sounds good man, just invited you. Welcome!

(Strawberry master race)

Edited by MeetTheJoves

Hey, your clan sounds awesome and I'd like to join.  Like darkghoste, I have also been playing on and off for awhile now (a bit after open beta I think) only coming back to play on major updates.  I've been wanting to do runs and just have consistent group play that randoms don't provide.

A bit about me, i'm 25 and from the west coast of the United States; California to be exact.  I haven't drank, or really even seen any Kool Aid since I was in elementary school so don't know too much about that lol.  I have a few frames, leveled up to odd levels.  Of those frames, Banshee is maxed and Vauban is almost maxed.  Right now just playing around with Valkyr and trying to completely unlock all the maps while hoarding resources.

Hey, your clan sounds awesome and I'd like to join.  Like darkghoste, I have also been playing on and off for awhile now (a bit after open beta I think) only coming back to play on major updates.  I've been wanting to do runs and just have consistent group play that randoms don't provide.

A bit about me, i'm 25 and from the west coast of the United States; California to be exact.  I haven't drank, or really even seen any Kool Aid since I was in elementary school so don't know too much about that lol.  I have a few frames, leveled up to odd levels.  Of those frames, Banshee is maxed and Vauban is almost maxed.  Right now just playing around with Valkyr and trying to completely unlock all the maps while hoarding resources.

Radical! Looking forward to playing with you. Will get a friend of mine to invite you as I'm currently redownloading like, over 100 files cause apparently my install was messed up cause Steve hates me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, s'pose I'll toss my hat in the ring. I'm Nythez and I just picked back up warframe after the 2.0 launch, but have been playing for a pretty long time (Somewhere right before Vauban was released). I am pretty well geared, though I prefer to use tankier warframes or CC centeric frames for support and such since big numbers don't mean worlds to me. I'm 25, work full time on dayshift with a decent amount of OT due to overcrowding in jails and such, but I'm still fairly active if I'm actually home. I don't mind running whatever really, since I have most the weapons and frames I've gunned for in the past, and I'm pretty easy to get along with if you don't mind the fact I'm extremely sarcastic.

Extremely.

Don't ever take me serious. It'll do... things to you. Unspeakable things. Other than that, just looking for a good clan to hit a stride with that actually runs things together. I recently assassinated the Kool-aid front man for destroying my bedroom wall, so the only Kool-aid I enjoy now tastes like regret and drywall. Hope to hear from ya soon :D

Active new player looking for a home :)

It says you're already in a clan :(

Well, s'pose I'll toss my hat in the ring. I'm Nythez and I just picked back up warframe after the 2.0 launch, but have been playing for a pretty long time (Somewhere right before Vauban was released). I am pretty well geared, though I prefer to use tankier warframes or CC centeric frames for support and such since big numbers don't mean worlds to me. I'm 25, work full time on dayshift with a decent amount of OT due to overcrowding in jails and such, but I'm still fairly active if I'm actually home. I don't mind running whatever really, since I have most the weapons and frames I've gunned for in the past, and I'm pretty easy to get along with if you don't mind the fact I'm extremely sarcastic.

Extremely.

Don't ever take me serious. It'll do... things to you. Unspeakable things. Other than that, just looking for a good clan to hit a stride with that actually runs things together. I recently assassinated the Kool-aid front man for destroying my bedroom wall, so the only Kool-aid I enjoy now tastes like regret and drywall. Hope to hear from ya soon :D

It says that both of you are already in clans! :(