Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Conflicts

maddhax0r

So recently I have been using the same weapon type for both my sentinel and my primary weapon. I very regularly run into a situation where I have put a mod on both weapons without having a duplicate and when I exit it wants to "auto resolve" the situation. Apparently this means just removing it from one of the weapons.

I get why you cant use the same mod on multiple equipped weapons but it is very frustrating that I can do this in the first place. It is super annoying to try and keep track of the mods you have in 2 places at once. 

Ideally when I go into my sentinels rifle for example, the mods I have already used on my primary rifle would just not show up anymore (assuming it has been equipped). That way I know whats available to me to actually install on that weapon.

I really don't like that I can't use the same mods for the warframe's and sentinel's weapons.

I like it, because it makes sense. Using the same mod twice on weapons that are used would be stupid. Even though it would be easier, but not better imo! 

(I don't have all mods twice for my frame and sentinel, but who cares!)