Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star chart filters

PinkInaros

I am not 100% sure this is the right place for this. Anyways, my suggestion, as the title implies is some sort of filter for the starchart. Warframe's star chart has many types of missions, different factions and has a wide level range and not a few times we are tasked with doing specific missions eg. riven challenges, nightwave acts. Now, I am not sure if there is anyone knowing warframe's star chart node by node, with mission type, faction and level and if there's someone like that out there mad respect to you but for the most people I think they just search randomly through the nodes and planets, looking for the type of mission they want ( unless you already know the node ). This is why I suggest a sort of filter, you choose the mission type, faction and minimum level and then all the nodes corresponding to the player's input are highlighted on the star chart. 

Important that I mention, this isn't a feature that MUST be in the game and it's not even something that important. Just a small, QOL type of change that would be useful for everyone.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

This would be such a nice QOL. Even just mission type would be really nice. I know when I'm doing kuva/tenet missions, I personally prefer doing all the short mission types first and save the survival/defense for later. Having a filter would be really helpful to eliminate having to mouse over every node searching for the mission type I want.

Archived