Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Investigation system has problems

Albus_Nocte

EDIT: This post is about the glassmaker Nightwave event

Creating a unique scene for every player as a concept is pretty neat, but in practice it means there can be no accurate guide to where a item you have issues locating is.

I had no issues for the first two, 5ish minutes and I was done looking for the items. On the third one we are looking at a 3hour timeinvestment now.(1 hour of walking around and 2ish hours looking at guides.) I even watched more than 20 guides for spawnlocations for all the items, but in my game the datapad exists in none of the locations.

While it is very nice you are trying out new ways of telling stories, making a very low speed walking simulator inside Warframe feels like having to take a break fill in someone else's yearly tax-review in the middle of the game. It pulls you completely out of the game and out of the fun.

If these investigations are to remain, there really ought to be a "pitytimer" or some other system that either makes it so it is impossible to miss the items, or just autocompletes it downright and just shows you the information you need for the platform puzzle.

Archived