Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea/Suggestion for Isolated Vault Bounty

(XBOX)OnlineTH

The ideas for Iso-Vault stage 2 – 3

While I ran Vault Bounty, I kind of had those ideas. I’ll try my best to descript it with my “English”

For stage 2:

Spoiler

Current: Stay in the tunnel for 3 minutes This is a fixed time base challenge and no way to speed it up.

Suggestion: Change it to percentage base.

1.       When player enter the 1st “Monster Door,” its toxicity air start at 100%

2.       Player must kill the monster to collect “the drop” and put it in “the pod” to reduce toxicity to 0% ( The drop collecting use the same mechanic as charging lure in PoE where player kill Voms, collect drop then automatically put it to lure by getting close to lure without pressing any button.

3.       For the challenge (debuff to player)

Case 1: At [100 - 66%] Remove Warframe’s shield (as in Nightmare No Shield). Return to normal when after this stage.

At [65 - 33%] Reduce Warframe’s max health by half. Return to normal when after this stage.

At [32 – 1%] Reduce Warframe’s energy (as in Sortie Reduce Energy, not Nightmare Energy Drain)

Case 2: At [100 - 66%] Drain Warframe’s shield (as in Survival mission then LS run out). Stay No Shield after this stage.

At [65 - 33%] Warframe have no shield.

At [32 – 1%] Warframe have no shield and Reduce Warframe’s energy (as in Sortie Reduce Energy, not Nightmare Energy Drain)

Case 3 (kinda extreme and make no sense): At [100 - 66%] Reduce Warframe’s max shield by half. Stay half-shield after this stage.

At [65 - 33%] Reduce Warframe’s max health by half. Stay half-health after this stage.

At [32 – 1%] Reduce Warframe’s energy (as in Sortie Reduce Energy, not Nightmare Energy Drain)

Why player suffer those debuff if the toxicity reduces over time? My answer will be due to the fact that Warframe was expose to toxic in the tunnel for too long.

For stage 3 (Bonus stage):

Spoiler

Current:  defense Sentinel while it restores energy to the vault. This stage takes about 3 minutes to complete (I did time it from the sentinel activation till it return to the door)

Suggestion: Player can speed it up (sentinel will go faster) by call out Tenno and run with it (as in Hijack mission but won’t suffer the shield/health drain. With those monsters you don’t need any debuff to kill Tenno.) 1 Tenno can speed it up by 0.25 (imaginary number) and 4 Tenno can speed it up by 1.

Fun idea: While Tenno in range of Sentinel, it will create bubble that protect it (but not Tenno, and Void mode will cancel it)

I assume DE put the timer there to prevent player from spamming the bounty/speed run. The current run will take at least 7 minutes to complete: 1 minute for mixer, 3 minutes for tunnel survival, 3 minutes for Vault energy restore.

Feel free to improve this concept, make it better (or even make sense out of it LOL)

Archived