Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos fishing lures do nothing

Candarrian

Ill admit, ive tried to catch duroid for days now, and i have yet to see a single one. ive tried many lures both in vome and fass, in differend spots, and i have to say that lures absolutely are bugged. Often times fish dont even spawn after i throw one down, completely wasting it. And i really mean just about any fish.

Maybe im wrong and just really unlucky but this is ridicilous, i wish DE looked into the fishing in deimos cause its just a waste of time when you can do monoliths and isolation vaults. At least there you dont have to wait 3 minutes for a single fish to spawn.

• 11 months later...

I went fishing to rank up Entrati, and I'm still having this issue. Hotspot, Fass residue, dye, and just no fish. There were about 5 fish there when I got there, but after I caught them, no more fish spawned for the entire duration of the hotspot, despite keeping the bait and dye down. Not sure how I'm supposed to get any tubercular gill systems like this, except monoliths/vaults and hoping I get lucky like OP said. 😩
RH2P3Jl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived