The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugc Card With Remaining Balance.

redregon

Question

So, i got a couple of them to upgrade my account... But i don't have enough left for the next tier but there are still a couple bucks left on the one card i have left... and was wondering whether i can just give someone the pin to that card and can they take the rest of it (assuming they're only a couple dollars short of being able to reach the next tier or afford a founders package to begin with?)

I tried to find an answer on google with this but all of them are about the person wanting to use it for themselves and really, it's unlikely that i'm going to find a game that i'd want to do that with in the near future since i can see myself playing Warframe more than any other game for the time being.

Is it just a matter of giving someone the pin and they can then use the remaining balance on their Warframe account?

if it is, here's a proposal... a thread where you can share pins... not posting them directly though, saving it for private message (to stop people from just scooping them up) and for people that are a couple bucks short of reaching the next tier or getting a founders package to begin with.

Not doing this for any reason other than to make sure that the credits are used... consider it the frugal part of me that is aghast at the thought of those few dollars going to waste.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet