Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exit game button in player hubs

LiLENZO101

ok, let me start off with this. This is my first form post, so I am sorry if i did anything wrong.

so I really want, nay, need an exit game button on hub places (necralisk, fortuna, cetus). I just don't want to go to the orbiter then exit the game (and no i don't want to windowed mode to close the game either).

yep, that's all what i wanted to say. i don't know if and entire forum post was necessary for such a a trivial, unnecessary request. But i did it any way.

also if you guys think this belongs anywhere else please tell me. again, I don't do forums at all.

20 hours ago, LiLENZO101 said:

ok, let me start off with this. This is my first form post, so I am sorry if i did anything wrong.

so I really want, nay, need an exit game button on hub places (necralisk, fortuna, cetus). I just don't want to go to the orbiter then exit the game (and no i don't want to windowed mode to close the game either).

yep, that's all what i wanted to say. i don't know if and entire forum post was necessary for such a a trivial, unnecessary request. But i did it any way.

also if you guys think this belongs anywhere else please tell me. again, I don't do forums at all.

Welcome to the forums LiLENZO101. While you wait for DE to make that addition you could use the keyboard shortcut [ Alt + F4 ] to close your game from Hub spaces (if your playing on PC of course). Hope that helps.

10 hours ago, DeadlyShawarma said:

Welcome to the forums LiLENZO101. While you wait for DE to make that addition you could use the keyboard shortcut [ Alt + F4 ] to close your game from Hub spaces (if your playing on PC of course). Hope that helps.

i did not think of that, thnx.

Archived