The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put (Show) Clan Tech Blueprints In Market

xenapan

Main concern is mutagen/detonite/fieldron because you need X for a weapon. need to replicate (buy) X blueprints, from market/inventory you can see how many you have crafted/how many blueprints you have left but you cant buy. and when you are in dojo, you cant see how many you have. but them in the same place as everything else. just have bps show up in your market as your clan has the tech allowing for it (but still have contributions via the dojo labs)

I freely agree that its tedious having to go into the clan dojo to buy the designs but a simple look into your inventory before hand goes a long way.

My off topic criticism is how else are DE going to get tenno to spend any time in the dojo when the only thing that is interactive currently is the obstacle course? I know they are adding a shooting gallery and the trading post at some point in the future but the majority of players would rather be out there shooting, hacking & slashing stuff to death than starring at pretty scenery or a koi pond.

Edited by Temporary

My off topic criticism is how else are DE going to get tenno to spend any time in the dojo when the only thing that is interactive currently is the obstacle course? I know they are adding a shooting gallery and the trading post at some point in the future but the majority of players would rather be out there shooting, hacking & slashing stuff to death than starring at pretty scenery or a koi pond.

Last livestream, they've mentioned that they are discussing internally about how to make Dojo more meaningful, more fun, more engaging instead of the ghost town it is.

Last livestream, they've mentioned that they are discussing internally about how to make Dojo more meaningful, more fun, more engaging instead of the ghost town it is.

I don't remember that being said but I'll have to go back and watch it again, thanks :D

Although this might add a little convenience I disagree with it on the whole, mainly for reasons stated above--it's one of the few ways to actually get anybody to go in the dojo.  Otherwise really what are you going to do in there?