Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glassmaker

(PSN)Eldestbun

Under no circumstances should you ever attempt to do anything like this again. Every single part of this event has been mishandled, and every choice you could have made regarding it you made wrong.

It will never be desirable to be slow when exploring a location for clues. It is never desirable to be slow at all, but when looking around an area, and backtracking to check details, it is the very worst decision one could make. Coupled with how difficult the clues are to see, this makes each step a boring, annoying slog.

Memorizing specific details is not gameplay. Jumping from tile to tile in a sequence where one misstep wastes resources is not engaging, it is a chore.

Cephlites are annoying, not engaging. They invalidate a number of weapon types, which is an obviously stupid idea in a game with such an expansive range of them.

But the absolute worst mistep was the boss fight, which has singlehandedly soured me on warframe. If this is the direction you're going in, I'm not following. Arena destruction leading to mission failure, offensive options limited to what the boss throws out, status effect slowing, and the only offensive option is a short-range projectile with travel time against a boss who can teleport faster than the wind-up to throw it.

The difficulty is entirely artificial. No matter the reward for success, this will never be worth it.

I'm not going to bother finishing the event. I don't think I'll bother to play the game much, either, after the disappointments of the halloween event and the heart of demos. I won't be recommending Warframe to anyone else, either.

This was, in totality, a pathetic waste of time to play.

Archived