The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Total Platinum needed for all essentials

Zeneroth

I got sometimes today and just went through the marketplace to calculate out how much plats do you need to buy everything that only require platinum. I guess some people might be interested as well.

Warframes

3 Starting warframes are only buyable with plats

Loki, Volt, Excalibur = 120*3 = 360 (you got one as starter so it will only cost 240)

Exclusive Weapons

Bolto , Afuris = 175+225 = 400

Pro upgrades

so we got 8 Warframes total, 2 of the 3 starters you bought with plats so dont need to upgrade to pro

20*6 = 120

There are 20+8 = 28 Weapons in total right (8 from blueprints) 28*20 = 560

Slots

8 warframes, starting 2 slots so you need 6 more = 6*20 = 120 (20 plat each)

28 weapons, starting 8 slots so you need 20 more = 20*12/2 = 200 (12 plat for 2 slots)

So in total you will need 1640 Platinum

How much is that in USD? right now if you get 50$+30$+5$ = 1000+570+75 = 1645 Plat with 85$

In my opinion I think the cost is alright since this is including all weapons and personally I wont be using that many of them anyway, same goes for all warframes as well. What do you guys think? Discuss away.

Yes but you need the Pros Slots for some extra Power like 4 UMB Slots and 2 Heatlh and Shield Boost extra. This you didnt get for credits.

It a pay for play. If they release this Game as a standard i will pay 40 - 50 $ and get it all. So why i should pay for a half game 80 $ ?

If they add a new warframe later nice, but i never will pay 15 $ for each new warframe. That i didnt can test before i buy it.

Yes but you need the Pros Slots for some extra Power like 4 UMB Slots and 2 Heatlh and Shield Boost extra. This you didnt get for credits.

It a pay for play. If they release this Game as a standard i will pay 40 - 50 $ and get it all. So why i should pay for a half game 80 $ ?

If they add a new warframe later nice, but i never will pay 15 $ for each new warframe. That i didnt can test before i buy it.

Remember this is a unfinished product and maybe "free frame week" might be coming as a feature to test the frames or even a free trial.

They could add a feature like World of tanks did during early Beta and give a few hundred plat away each week or phase of testing. WOT gave out 200g per week, so if they follow a close thought process this would allow "testers" to test equipment not just those who "paid" into this.