Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path as a whole

(PSN)armaggeddoom123

Steel path is kinda meh at best. All we really get is a easier arbitration with mini bosses that spawn kinda infrequently. Personally i liked the idea of the acolytes spawning steel essence but i did not enjoy the removal of the eximus enemies not giving steel essence. somehow that made feel even less rewarding. i think if the same system as relics was added i.e bonus affinity resource and drop chance was added every rotation would make it a little bit more fun.

The rotation rewards should definitely improve because by the time you get at the level to handle steel path the rewards are way too redundant. radiant relics, fully built formas or blueprints, and or new mods. Teshin rewards are really under a similar light 75 steel essence for a kitgun riven is way too unbalanced 50 steel essence for them seems more reasonable. So far the best rewards are the kuva, ephemera, and umbra formas everything else is just well meh. teshins dual ninkanas would make an excellent reward especially if its an actual weapon. 

Archived