The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Radial Disarm Turning Mobs Into Level 1?

Chrysaetos

Hello.

I haven't noticed this before (maybe it was like this before 6.4), but since the recent update, 6.4, Loki's radial disarm seems to turn mobs (after disarming) into level 1. It seems to affect Corpus and Grineer (except the Grineer Powerfists, because they can't get disarmed.)

My Loki has all the radial disarm upgrade slots, and about 150% power range increase from mods.

Can anyone shed some light into this situation? I am not sure if this is a nerf, or the power is broken. I can confirm that I have received level 1 and 2 mods from these disarmed high level mobs.

Edited by Chrysaetos

Tested it right now on Corpus and you are correct. They do become level 1 after using Disarm.

Edit: Accidentally typo. Also mods dropped from these won't be rank 30 but really low rank ones.

Edited by Ravilis

Does anybody know if this is intended or broken?

If the health, sheild, and armor values of the affected are reduced, it was probably intended (But not the mod drops)

If the health, sheild, and armor is the same and it takes just as long to kill them, it's probably a bug.

Either way, report it as a bug, because some part of the package is broken one way or another.