Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gun Ideas

epiclyfail2

Well, with the introduction of the Ballistica's dual firing mechanism, I've found a way to introduce a weapon idea that's been kicking around in my head for awhile. It's a shotgun that fires slugs as well as pellets. It'd be semi-auto, firing the latter on a tap, and the former on a charge. The way I've always pictured it is that it fires AP flechettes which are separated to fire in standard spread mode, but stay in one sharp piece when fired in slug mode. I think a medium choke (between the Bronco and the Hek) would be best.

Lets have the nitrogen gun look like the ignis for a common look or have it look cool with teal colored tube all over it to look crazy with some cool visible cold air when it fires creating a cold zone around you and slowing down nearby enemies that get too close. 

Edited by epiclyfail2

With the introduction of Ballistica, this idea came to mind...

What about the Shock Rifle from UT99? It fires a fast moving energy bolt uncharged, but the charge shot launches a slow moving energy orb. Shooting the orb with an uncharged shot would make it explode. Charged shots would consume 5-10 rounds of ammunition. Any takers?