The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggesting warframe ability costs/balances

Spiffmeister

Just thought I'd start a thread so players can suggest how much they think warframe abilities should cost.

I'll give an example (from what I've played so far)

Loki

Decoy: 30-40 Energy

For how powerful this is at the moment I don't think it costs enough. Almost every enemy will go for this instead of players so you shouldn't be able to spam it in the way you can.

Invisibility: 30 Energy

Reduce the cost and remove the ability to shoot while in invisibility. This keeps it to an escape ability rather than being able to go invis and clear an entire room.

Switch Teleport: 25 Energy

Reduce the cost of this. It's a good set-up ability for radial disarm but other than that it isn't really very useful.

Radial Disarm: 100 Energy

Possibly one of the most powerful moves in the game (simply because it works on bosses). Needs a high energy cost.

This was in the wrong section so I've put it here.

Ronyn Posted

Rhino

Iron Skin-I say change it to a toggle ability.

While its on it burns your energy down.

Would help the rhino use it at an amount that would help solidify his role as the "tough guy" without having to get into other more complicated solutions.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

I hope you dont mind but I wanna use this thread to suggest some new warframe ideas/models ...

Arachnid:1st ability Wall climb, allowing for the tenno to silently move along the wall and maybe do some stealth kills from above

2nd Simbeotic web creating a stun effect on any ennemy for a short period of time

3rd Poisen web poisening all npc enemys in a radius forcing they're shields to fail and hp to slowly deplete.

4th Preditors glory a skill allowing the tenno to blind and kill any biological enemys in a sfer radius around him.

Serpent: 1st Asimilation allowing the tenno to turn invisible for a short period allowing for stealth kills, movement and escaping detection.

2nd Venom swipe allowing the player to swind his sword cousing a poisen or toxic effect on all enemys including a short stun.

3rd Dragon skin an arrmor improvement that protects the tenno from all damage and effects for a short period also dealing fire damage to all foes in radius around him

4th Black Mamba granting a buff upon the whole team to deal random effects with all weapons, from stun and freeze to toxic and fire.

Phantom 1st Phase shift allowing the player to jump clean through locked doors, vents and masses of enemys.

2nd Banchi releasing a wave spreading out further from the tenno that will stun and deal damage to enemys.

3rd Forgotten allows to move past enemys without being noticed as though they dont even see him, allowing stealth kills.

4th Indoctrination Forces nearby enemys to side with the tenno and attack the other npcs, and bosses

Siren 1st Hary's claws slashs all enemys in a charging path jumping away to safety

2nd Lustful kiss drains all health and power from a minor enemy restoring the tennos

3rd Carring touch granting a 25% heal to all allys and self also granting 25% of full energy.

4th Sirens song forces all nearby enemys to fight and kill other npc's.

Artilery 1st Charged shot spends 2x ammo but deals 5x damage for a short period of time

2nd Ammunition restores all allys and own max ammo by 25%

3rd Saint gunner boosts the power of the whole teams weapons and reduces the used amo by 0.5x

4th Weapon lord uses all of its ammo to kill all enemys in the radius around him.

these are just ideas and nothing more ...

yeah about Volt arrmor ... I think sprint is a bit too expensive 50 power to use it ... I dont need it with the shock blast costing 25 .... Shield ... also to expensive when facing a mass of enemys I'd rather use Overload since they die and the shield is only useful against the boss and thats still an overstatement ...

instead I propose moving the shock blast to the sprints location and lovering the secondary ability to about 30-40 power ... and shield leave at 50 since theres no need of it if we can kill the enemy in one or two seconds ... then overload ... well it can probably stay at 100 power points since it is a powerfull ability ... but I thing most player would agree that having some passive abilitys added would be an improvement ... since having several frames and some of they're abilitys being similar is boering ... some passives that would make each arrmor unique and more useful in some situation would be nice ... like Ash having the ability to leap of a bridge and instead of him falling he'd shoot a grabling hook to a nearby beam to swing over and dive kill an enemy ... making him more of the unique ninja frame ...