Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Fissures

ScruffyMC

Even though the whole starchart has been added to the Steel Path there are still some exceptions I'd like to see in there. Missions such as Nightmares, Fissures and a Steel Path Sortie would fall under this category. And I don't know if this is just me but the chance to get a rare drop from normal relics no matter if they are irradiated or not is close to zero. Maybe Steel Path Fissures could have the added bonus that the chance of a rare drop is higher seeing as the enemy level is higher as well.

Plz DE just a little bit is ok

Pretty please?

vor 24 Minuten schrieb ScruffyMC:

Even though the whole starchart has been added to the Steel Path there are still some exceptions I'd like to see in there. Missions such as Nightmares, Fissures and a Steel Path Sortie would fall under this category. And I don't know if this is just me but the chance to get a rare drop from normal relics no matter if they are irradiated or not is close to zero. Maybe Steel Path Fissures could have the added bonus that the chance of a rare drop is higher seeing as the enemy level is higher as well.

Plz DE just a little bit is ok

Pretty please?

that has advantages and disadvantages.
the missions are not much more difficult than the normal version. there is enough good gear and actually no particular challenge to get it. with current cc, the mobs hardly have a chance.
and that would push prices down. which means even less plat sales for devs. the primes are better than normal warframes and only cost a fraction. with a little luck, certain warframes can even be farmed in a few hours.

there was already a suggestion that you can unlock several keys per mission. of course I am for it. because I get so many keys that I just can't or don't want to unlock them. 30 min lua disruption and I have 8-10 or more keys.

many mr30 no longer play because content is missing and they already have almost everything. but active players are required.

i think devs would go the same way as deimos bountie. in other words: extremely low drop rate for certain items. i farmed the mods from the robots there for more than a month.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Battle.Mage:

that has advantages and disadvantages.
the missions are not much more difficult than the normal version. there is enough good gear and actually no particular challenge to get it. with current cc, the mobs hardly have a chance.
and that would push prices down. which means even less plat sales for devs. the primes are better than normal warframes and only cost a fraction. with a little luck, certain warframes can even be farmed in a few hours.

there was already a suggestion that you can unlock several keys per mission. of course I am for it. because I get so many keys that I just can't or don't want to unlock them. 30 min lua disruption and I have 8-10 or more keys.

many mr30 no longer play because content is missing and they already have almost everything. but active players are required.

i think devs would go the same way as deimos bountie. in other words: extremely low drop rate for certain items. i farmed the mods from the robots there for more than a month.

sure it would tilt the balance a bit but seeing as the challenge grows the rewards should grow as well.

and Warframe in and of itself doesnt have any balance.

even the playermarket, those who've got enough time on their hand flood the market with rare stuff anyways.

Archived