The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does This Mean?

Alan

Question

I've been wondering for a long time what does the controller on the contact list mean?

controller.png

Sorry, scroll bar is blocking part of the thing.

Also, to not make another topic, does the I, III have something to do with the effectiveness of the card?

deck.jpg

Edited by AIan

10 answers to this question

It SHOULD mean that they're using a controller, but I don't thinkn it's working. I have a few friends that have it next to their name, but they aren't using one.

Hmmm... Interesting, It would be awesome to play warframe with a controller!

This means that you have already played with that player. =) Honestly, no one knows. I think it's just one of the bugs. However, I may be wrong, but through my observation and application of some logic the people with controler may be the friends you played with recently.

However, if someone have a reliable information please do share. :)

Edited by T-KUAT

In answer to your second question, the I or III just means how many of this artifact can be stacked on a team before the excess does nothing. Meaning you can have 3 Rifle Amps for ~30% extra Rifle damage, but having a 4th does nothing because it's capped at ~30%. Likewise with Rejuvenation/Energy Siphon, only one of those can be active on a team and any more doesn't add extra health/energy regen.

In answer to your second question, the I or III just means how many of this artifact can be stacked on a team before the excess does nothing. Meaning you can have 3 Rifle Amps for ~30% extra Rifle damage, but having a 4th does nothing because it's capped at ~30%. Likewise with Rejuvenation/Energy Siphon, only one of those can be active on a team and any more doesn't add extra health/energy regen.

energy siphon and rejuv DO stack though. i've tested it.

energy siphon and rejuv DO stack though. i've tested it.

Are you absolutely certain? Because Siphon and Rejuvenation each heal HP/Energy by 0.5/sec, are you saying with say 2 players using Rejuvenation at the same time you'll be getting 1 HP/sec? If this is the case then I'm sorry that I spread false information, but this never seemed to be the same for the times I've played as such.

Are you absolutely certain? Because Siphon and Rejuvenation each heal HP/Energy by 0.5/sec, are you saying with say 2 players using Rejuvenation at the same time you'll be getting 1 HP/sec? If this is the case then I'm sorry that I spread false information, but this never seemed to be the same for the times I've played as such.

yep.... i had 4 energy siphons running during an Outer Terminus run and i got energy MUCH faster than before.

Rejuv stacks too, but it's not as noticable