Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proposition:a New Warframe:zeon?

R4YCH40S

Yeah,but please don't overflood proper threads like this with too much jokes.

People may misunderstand.

I am merely doin what's in my power as this thread's Thread Modulator.

No offence,but I won't hesitate to report anyone that crosses my limits.

Peace :D

Edited by R4YCH40S

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like you just combined other warframe abilities into an OP warframe. The first ability is Slash Dash with more range, somewhat less damage, but goes through walls and knocksback and doesn't force you to move.

The second skill is almost exactly Iron Skin. It just has lower duration overall, but if you use the same energy, it is only I think 5 secs shorter at both skills' max rank.

The 3rd skill is a better version of a fire aura/Snow Globe hybrid. It doesn't block bullets, you have Refraction for that, but it offers good consistent damage and stun.

The 4th skill is just Ember's ult combined with Excal's Radial Blind. It looks like you can move in it too -> Levitate, idk.

Zeon would be fine if every warframe was just as good in their respective areas. But if you look at Banshee's generic + stealth design or at other older warframes, that's not the case.

Edited by Stygi

It seems like you just combined other warframe abilities into an OP warframe. The first ability is Slash Dash with more range, somewhat less damage, but goes through walls and knocksback and doesn't force you to move.

The second skill is almost exactly Iron Skin. It just has lower duration overall, but if you use the same energy, it is only I think 5 secs shorter at both skills' max rank.

The 3rd skill is a better version of a fire aura/Snow Globe hybrid. It doesn't block bullets, you have Refraction for that, but it offers good consistent damage and stun.

The 4th skill is just Ember's ult combined with Excal's Radial Blind. It looks like you can move in it too -> Levitate, idk.

Zeon would be fine if every warframe was just as good in their respective areas. But if you look at Banshee's generic + stealth design or at other older warframes, that's not the case.

Of course that's not the case Stygi,cause this proposal is before U7.

And if you wanna compare everything with other Frame's ability that's your choice....but in one way or the other,I dont really think I used their concept 100%.

Shooting a beam of light:No warframe so far had this ability....Yes I do use Slash Dash ability as Range reference.

Doesnt mean I imitate Slash Dash,and besides if it was MY IDEA,I'd rather have it go longer but then people here would call me OP.

Refraction....Yes I do admit I take Rhino's Iron Skin for that....but since it has shorter duration,Imma preserve it for solely escape mechanism.

3rd skill: Snow Globe/Overheat Hybrid?As far as Im concerned,Snow Globe just deploy a shield that slows and deflect bullets,while Overheat just grand a DPS shield buff to an Ally/Herself...

Ulti...Yes I admit I take Ember's WoF and Radial Blind.....as cause I'd no more idea what could be her ulti.

And I wanna give her an ulti that can nuke an area.

Also,I don't think the skillset is too OP....

If you can tell me exotic skill mechanism I can use it,then I'mma be certain to read it..

Edited by R4YCH40S

Xd, the only thing I don't really like is the Refraction skill. It's only slightly weaker than Iron Skin, but having that along with the other amazing offensive skills is just too much. This is what made me feel like Zeon was a OP fusion of the best warframe abilities. Obviously the Photobeam isn't Slash Dash, but it works the exact same way in clearing enemies. It's actually better because of the wall puncture.

I just think Refraction gives her kit too much. I would suggest giving her a different escape.

How about a dash? She becomes a mass of photons with invunerability and dash/teleport in a direction. Photons reflect off of a surface once then she reforms after hitting a second surface or after traveling a certain distance.

Edited by Stygi

Ahh.. I know what she can have as an ulti... for 5 - x seconds Zeon levitates and take reduced or no damage. Aim you mouse and click to shoot bursts of energy(one burst per 0.8 secs) that explodes on contact.. kinda like Vegeta's Big Bang. >:D huehuehue