Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corpus Glass doesn't synergize with the Rift Strike augment for Twin Basolk

Zahnrad

This has been a issue ever since the New Corpus Glass was added with reworked Corpus Ship tilesets.

I was debating putting this in Weapons feedback, but the issue seems to be the new glass, rather than the weapon itself.

With older glass, such as Grineer glass used on Galleons or in the Kuva Fortress Rescue, you can use Rift Strike to teleport through glass if you have line of sight on an enemy on the other side.

I'm not sure if this was ever an intended feature, but it's a weapon I like to bring with me on Spy missions. However this doesn't work with the newer Corpus tileset glass, which is a shame as the ability to teleport is what I love about the weapon. Even renaming it to "Teleports behind you" and dumping a bunch of forma and a weapon exilus on it. Just checked that last part, I forgot you can't put exilus on melee, but I would if I could.

It's very easy to replicate, just run some Grineer galleon spy missions then do the same with Corpus spy missions and you'll see the former works, but not the latter.

If I recall correctly, this does work with old Corpus glass and should work on planets like Europa or Corpus Outpost Spy missions since they still use the old vaults.

Archived